Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New to the forum. Not new to bikes.  (Read 1072 times)

Offline zbiker11

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2011 Zx10r
  • Town / City: OH
New to the forum. Not new to bikes.
on: April 29, 2017, 04:19:45 AM
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I myself am an avid motorcyclist with over 12 years of experience. I have owned all sportbikes with one exception. I started with a Kawisaki 500. I then moved to a Kawasaki zzr 600. It was then time for the Kawi zx10r. I then wanted the latest and greatest and bought the 2011 zx10r and holy hell was it quick. I have also owned a 1900cc Yamaha Raider. I am now tired of the superbikes and their uncomfortable nature so am considering the z900. I have already gone to the dealership and will probably be trading in my zx10r for the 2017 z900. I cannot wait. It was a debate between the z1000 and the z900 and am leaning towards the z900. Sorry to talk your ears off but thank you if you took the time to read this. I am glad to be in the group and will soon be a proud owner of the z900!
Its not about how fast your bike is, its about how fast you are on it.

Offline BamAustian

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Austin Texas
Re: New to the forum. Not new to bikes.
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 09:14:08 PM
Welcome!!!
All great bikes you've owned. Im sure you will be happy with the Z900 and its balance between comfort and power.
Im a sport bike person as well, and have been happy on it.

Also good choice going Z900 over Z1000. No good reason, except... thats my preference!!

Offline zbiker11

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2011 Zx10r
  • Town / City: OH
Re: New to the forum. Not new to bikes.
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
BamAustian-  Thank you for the response! I am very excited to get the z900. I am just waiting for my dealer to get the bike in from the warehouse. I wanted the ABS model as I have never had the luxury of owning one. I am going with the one with the green frame as it really makes the bike stand out in my opinion. I am gonna miss my zx10r, but I have really wanted to get a comfortable bike that still has plenty of power for a long time. Hopefully I have it in the next couple days! I will post pics when I get it.
Its not about how fast your bike is, its about how fast you are on it.