Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Z Cup fairing and accessories  (Read 9577 times)

Offline bobw

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2019 Z900BKF
  • Town / City: Southampton UK
Re: Z Cup fairing and accessories
Reply #60 on: June 28, 2020, 09:05:40 AM
Yes I agree the silver coloured frame covers do look out of place on the bike anyway not sure what Kawasaki were thinking as it doesn't tie up with any colour on bike.I do like the idea of putting the 2020 frame covers on looking at pictures of them they fit into the frame at the swing arm point rather than covering it price here in UK 126 a pair.So don't need to come off to use Abba type stand.Looking at the parts list they only come in a matte flat spark black colour for whichever colour bike it is.Looked at carbon ones and all seem to be for 2017-19 model none for 2020 unless someone has found some.Probably a bit early to expect carbon parts for new model bike.Although for the cost I could just buy some cheap carbon pattern Chinese ones and drill out the centre section rather than wreck original ones.Will probably have to wait a little while anyway until the money tree starts to work again being in lockdown has had me shopping a bit more than her indoors would like.Apparently she now knows parts are not just 30 each.
Better to arrive 10 minutes late in this world than to arrive years too early in the next.

Offline RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #61 on: June 28, 2020, 09:48:05 AM
Ah, youre Mrs. doesnt fall for that one either lol. Had a look for carbon frame covers for the 2020 model earlier, as you say its probably a bit early and I could only find carbon covers for the 17-19 model. Perhaps in a few months theyll do them. Another thing I like from the 2020 is that the engine casings are black, again dont know what Kawasaki were thinking. But back on topic, carbon frame covers for the 2020 model with the Z cup belly pan is now definitely something Im looking into :028:
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Offline T-BL-X

• Z900 Junior Member
Reply #62 on: June 30, 2020, 01:52:31 PM
Yesterday my bellypan finally arrived, and I'm very happy with it.
I don't understand what Jagulas is talking about BikerGarage (not my beef) , but I'm happy with the result.
It fits perfectly, also the black finish looks amazing.
No imperfections as far is I can tell, and they delivered it with sticky heat protection foil, which you can apply yourself.
They also sent me some various decals / stickers..  which some I applied to the bellypan myself, to show some little appreciation  :028:

Let me know what you think of it..

Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 01:53:38 PM by T-BL-X

Offline Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Unapologetic fair weather rider.
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Danksville, NW
Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 03:37:58 PM
*Originally Posted by T-BL-X [+]
Let me know what you think of it..

Thumbs up from me.  :152:

What version is it? 2020 specific or....?
 Is it Met Spark black or solid gloss black?

If you don't mind me asking. How much?  :034:
Cazzy_R

Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.

Offline bobw

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2019 Z900BKF
  • Town / City: Southampton UK
Reply #64 on: June 30, 2020, 05:37:46 PM
Looks very nice and it uses original front mounting bolts unlike mine that's uses small head bolts.
Better to arrive 10 minutes late in this world than to arrive years too early in the next.

Offline T-BL-X

• Z900 Junior Member
Reply #65 on: July 01, 2020, 07:57:56 AM
*Originally Posted by Cazzy_R [+]
Thumbs up from me.  :152:

What version is it? 2020 specific or....?
 Is it Met Spark black or solid gloss black?

If you don't mind me asking. How much?  :034:

It's indeed the 2020 version.. Bellypan is specific for this model.
They name it SPARK BLACK , it's a high gloss deep black color.

Price was total 145 + 43 for shipping : 188,00 , but I paid a little extra to buy them a beer  :821: :047:

If you're interested you can buy it here: https://bikergarage.es/z900/1011-quilla-procup20-kawasaki-z900-y-z900e-2020-imprimacion-negra.html

Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:02:46 AM by T-BL-X

Offline T-BL-X

• Z900 Junior Member
Reply #66 on: July 01, 2020, 08:00:47 AM
*Originally Posted by bobw [+]
Looks very nice and it uses original front mounting bolts unlike mine that's uses small head bolts.

Indeed, installation was easy and fast. Placed it on the bike within 5 minutes.
And like you said, no attachments to the clutch housing what so ever, so that's a good thing.
Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:01:38 AM by T-BL-X