Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Member from Australia  (Read 614 times)

Offline RRIOT

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Melbourne
New Member from Australia
on: September 27, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
Hi All,

This is my first time registering to a forum (let alone a motorcycle forum), so please bear with my learning curve.
First let me introduce myself - I have been riding motorcycles for 20 years now. I grew up riding 2-strokes, having owned 125s, yamaha RD350s, then onto honda cb400, to my most recent ride - 2010 Honda CBR1000RR which I recently sold after owning it for 8 years.
You all must be wondering, what is this guy doing on this forum.
Well I am in the market for a new ride. With age catching up on me, I want something more comfortable than a supersport but still fast enough to have fun when the mood takes over and the Z900 is right on top of the list. It ticks a lot of boxes based on what i've read so far - price, performance, handling and comfort.
The only thing that I am not sure about is the legroom. I am 5'10" (177cm) with a 32" inseam & 80kg (177lb) with gear.
It would be great if fellow members can share there experiences especially surrounding legroom and overall comfort on longer rides.

Regards from Melbourne!