Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Scorpion EXhausts

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Delkevic slip on?  (Read 992 times)

Offline Mrfatpocket

• Z900 Pro
  • Optimus Lime
Delkevic slip on?
« on: June 21, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »
Saw the delkevic slip on and it's cheaper than every other can out there. Anyone have experience with one of these cans?
17 Z900 ABS Lime Green, Battlax T30 Evos, Vagabond tail tidy, Rad guard, OES frame/spool sliders, Bar end mirorrs, EMGO Superbike bars, SC Project CR-T slip on

Offline StreetHawk

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Brandon
Re: Delkevic slip on?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:10:15 PM »
My friend has one and its nice quality. I thought about it too but you're not gonna get the sound you want with that prechamber on the bottom of the bike. I tried a Chinese muffler and got very little sound change. I rocking a Yoshi from a s1000rr currently and it sounds like stock because of the prechamber box.

Offline Mrfatpocket

• Z900 Pro
  • Optimus Lime
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 05:14:54 PM »
Yeah I'm mostly thinking about it for looks and a hint of sound. The stock can is just so quiet. I also don't want to have to get a full system and power commander if at all avoidable due to cost. I'll be honest, I'll never benefit from added HP because 99% of my riding is city and highway so I doubt I'll ever need more power than this Bikes got out of the box.
17 Z900 ABS Lime Green, Battlax T30 Evos, Vagabond tail tidy, Rad guard, OES frame/spool sliders, Bar end mirorrs, EMGO Superbike bars, SC Project CR-T slip on

Offline smokkan

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 05:44:24 AM »
I had a DELKEVIC on my ER6 2016. The carbon melted so they sent me a new one. It was a very load can.
Most of the sound is stopped by the catalyst tho.
Z900 Performance, Titanium Edition.
142hp / 110nm

Offline Kcklub

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: z900
  • Town / City: key largo florida
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 03:35:31 AM »
*Originally Posted by Mrfatpocket [+]
Yeah I'm mostly thinking about it for looks and a hint of sound. The stock can is just so quiet. I also don't want to have to get a full system and power commander if at all avoidable due to cost. I'll be honest, I'll never benefit from added HP because 99% of my riding is city and highway so I doubt I'll ever need more power than this Bikes got out of the box.

I am in the same boat,  what did you end up getting, did you get a pc also?