Mine is a 2017 Thai manufactured bike.
Although there is no hard evidence to suggest that the Thai made bikes are a notch below the Japanese equivalent in terms of build quality, the experiences that i'v had with my Z makes me to believe otherwise
I'v had the following issues so far:
1. Left Foot peg bolt fell off (as a result i had a tough time shifting gears as the entire foot peg would pivot around the single bolt holding it onto the chasis)
2. Top right Radiator Grill bolt missing
3. Top left tank cowl bolt fell off (the one that has Kawasaki badging)
4. Bottom Headlight fairing clip missing (its currently held together with double side tape)
5. The rear seat cowl seems to have excess play