Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Scorpion EXhausts

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Motodynamic integrated tail light review  (Read 1600 times)

Offline bigj11

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Memphis
Re: Motodynamic integrated tail light review
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 03:56:02 PM »
I want to remove my current rear turn signals since the new taillight has them built in. On my vagabond, along with most other fender eliminator kits, the holes for the turn signals are visible so I want to remove that somehow.

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Quebec
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
*Originally Posted by bigj11 [+]
I want to remove my current rear turn signals since the new taillight has them built in. On my vagabond, along with most other fender eliminator kits, the holes for the turn signals are visible so I want to remove that somehow.

Cut it :)

Offline bigj11

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 07:57:39 PM »
Thats on the table. I just didnt want to cut a new fender eliminator. I was actually thinking about making my own bc I want the plate to lay more flat against the rear fairing instead of hanging down.

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2018, 08:58:29 PM »
*Originally Posted by bigj11 [+]
Thats on the table. I just didnt want to cut a new fender eliminator. I was actually thinking about making my own bc I want the plate to lay more flat against the rear fairing instead of hanging down.

You can curve the one you have right now, I will probably try to sell my fender eliminator!

Offline gotworusty2

• Z900 Member
  • Where's my two dollars?
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Sanford
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 03:01:48 AM »
Had mine since July of 2018 had have them warranty it in October, when it got wet rain or washing brake light would stay on or flash when ever it wanted new does the same thing plug stock light in it doesnt Ive had other motodynamic brake lights and never had this problem. Not sure what to do. Had bike since new in June of 2018
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:04:06 AM by gotworusty2 »
Tidytail fender eliminator, Motodynamic taillight,Radiator Gaurd, TST front turn signals, LED headlights, aftermarket foot pegs front and rear, TST turn signal relay and taller than stock windshield, R&G frame sliders and front fork sliders

Offline gotworusty2

• Z900 Member
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 03:10:09 AM »
Motodynamic fender eliminator you can take off the turn signal mounting points.
Tidytail fender eliminator, Motodynamic taillight,Radiator Gaurd, TST front turn signals, LED headlights, aftermarket foot pegs front and rear, TST turn signal relay and taller than stock windshield, R&G frame sliders and front fork sliders

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 03:40:13 AM »
*Originally Posted by gotworusty2 [+]
Had mine since July of 2018 had have them warranty it in October, when it got wet rain or washing brake light would stay on or flash when ever it wanted new does the same thing plug stock light in it doesnt Ive had other motodynamic brake lights and never had this problem. Not sure what to do. Had bike since new in June of 2018

I hope mine doesn't do that!

Offline bigj11

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 04:30:07 AM »
I got mine installed and it looks super awesome. I dont ride in the rain so hopefully I wont have the problems mentioned above.

Offline gotworusty2

• Z900 Member
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 06:53:48 AM »
Living in central Fl. doesnt Ieave much of an option in summertime.