Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Discount  (Read 1053 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Rustington
Powerbronze Discount
« on: June 27, 2017, 04:22:04 PM »
Hi Everyone,

My name is Richard Padwick and I work for Powerbronze International.

I would like to thank the forum admins for setting up a section for me to promote our Z900 products on this forum.

I will be making a post with photos of all of our products in the next 24 hours, however I wanted to give you access to the 10% discount immediately in case you have been looking at our website listing for the bike (link below if not) .

The promotion codes are as follows :

UK website - UKFORUM1
Irish website - IREFORUM1
USA website - USAFORUM1

Promotion codes do not work with our mobile website, so please use a desktop PC to place any orders and please fill out the how did your hear about us menu with Other and Z900 forum in the text box that appears.

Product link - http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=KAWASAKI&modeltext=Z900&yeartext=17

Look for my next post with the product details , but if you have any questions, please let me know.

Please Note : This section and account will only be monitored during normal working hours of 9 a.m. till 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, so please bear with me if I do not reply to messages or posts out side of these hours. If I am out of the office I will make a post advising you of that fact.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Mrfatpocket

• Z900 Pro
  • Optimus Lime
Re: Powerbronze Discount
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »
Any code for Canadian members?
17 Z900 ABS Lime Green, Battlax T30 Evos, Vagabond tail tidy, Rad guard, OES frame/spool sliders, Bar end mirorrs, EMGO Superbike bars, SC Project CR-T slip on

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Rustington
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 04:25:54 PM »
*Originally Posted by Mrfatpocket [+]
Any code for Canadian members?

Hi,

Its the one for the USA website (USAFORUM1) as Canada is a delivery region on our USA website.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Mrfatpocket

• Z900 Pro
  • Optimus Lime
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 04:28:33 PM »
Excellent. Thanks!
17 Z900 ABS Lime Green, Battlax T30 Evos, Vagabond tail tidy, Rad guard, OES frame/spool sliders, Bar end mirorrs, EMGO Superbike bars, SC Project CR-T slip on