Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Scorpion EXhausts

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Painting The frame plastics.  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Greyhairhoon

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Launceston, Tas
Re: Painting The frame plastics.
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2019, 11:53:09 AM »
*Originally Posted by Samxboy [+]
As regards the plate. I guess different countries have rules for such things. Doesn't say where it was built though  :086:

Your frame plastics look good but you'll defo need to get the heel plates done now. I think someone else mentioned hammerite but I'm guessing a can of that costs a fair bit also. Might be just as easy to get an aftermarket set of ebay. Cheaper than a can of plasti-dip for sure.

Like the exhaust too. Probably sounds much like my Mivv double gun but yours is a whole lot cheaper  :019:

Ah yeah well the 11 character is what tells you its Thai model, it is D, so it doesn't have to say where its made.

Yes the $8 exhaust sounds great.

Anyway I painted the little kick plate things, as above picture, that's them drying before I fitted them, so here is the pic of them fitted.

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2019, 12:30:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by Greyhairhoon [+]
here is the pic of them fitted.

Looking good

Online Samxboy

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Horndean
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2019, 01:03:31 PM »
Superb.....

I do believe I've run out of things to do to the Z for the moment.  :155:  Just have to wait for the warmer weather and salt free roads. I guess if I do need to do anything it's getting the suspension / handling fully sorted. She feels pretty good with the stock settings but I'm sure there's more to be gained with some fettling.