Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: "Monster Energy Supercross Watchers?"...  (Read 441 times)

Offline MiNuS31

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS...
  • Town / City: Houston, TX
"Monster Energy Supercross Watchers?"...
« on: December 16, 2018, 11:31:51 AM »
Any of you guys watch Monster Engery Supercross?...if so who do think will be taking the championship this year?...I think Tomac will finally put together a mistake free season and win...of course when I say mistake free I don't think he'll be perfect...but I don't think it will be alot of mistakes or big mistakes that will cause him to not finish races or fall behind by alot in points like recent years...

Offline Shayne31

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 z900
  • Town / City: Charlotte, NC
Re: "Monster Energy Supercross Watchers?"...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:38:15 PM »
I think Roczen will take it ala Dungey style. Might win 3-4 races but he will always be top 5 and take the championship that way.
The fearless may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 03:58:47 PM »
*Originally Posted by Shayne31 [+]
I think Roczen will take it ala Dungey style. Might win 3-4 races but he will always be top 5 and take the championship that way.

For whatever reason I have never been a Tomac fan but even if I was I would be rooting for Roczen  :028:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:51:58 PM by ras »

Offline MiNuS31

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS...
  • Town / City: Houston, TX
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 04:05:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by Shayne31 [+]

Not a bad pick but I think Tomac is taking the same approach...I think Tomac and last year proved he is faster than everyone when he goes all out...so I think if he gets a great start then he'll do what he can to get the win or top 3...bad start I think he'll do what he needs to get a top 5...he just can't do anything to throw it away...I got front row tickets for Dallas and Houston already...cant wait to go  :047: ...mud race this week...so boring to watch...they need to keep the races in doors or use stadiums that has an opening/closing roof incase rain comes...to me mud races don't show who is truely the better rider that night...

Offline Shayne31

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 z900
  • Town / City: Charlotte, NC
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 05:13:01 PM »
*Originally Posted by MiNuS31 [+]
Not a bad pick but I think Tomac is taking the same approach...I think Tomac and last year proved he is faster than everyone when he goes all out...so I think if he gets a great start then he'll do what he can to get the win or top 3...bad start I think he'll do what he needs to get a top 5...he just can't do anything to throw it away...I got front row tickets for Dallas and Houston already...cant wait to go  :047: ...mud race this week...so boring to watch...they need to keep the races in doors or use stadiums that has an opening/closing roof incase rain comes...to me mud races don't show who is truely the better rider that night...

Contrary, a mud race truly shows who is the best rider haha. You have to be so much more careful riding in the mud.

I always liked riding mud races cause everyone else on the line was nervous about it. I loved it. So much fun.

But agreed, for the sake of viewers, mud races aren't that good. I don't even like supercross that much. I am a much bigger fan of nationals.

Have fun! I used to go to Atlanta every other year, but being in grad school I don't have the time to take off for a weekend now. I'm listening to lecture as I type this haha.
The fearless may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Offline iBuchon

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: St. Louis, MO
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 01:19:30 AM »
Ive been a loyal Tomac fan since Honda. Such a frustrating journey, but I think hell finally put it together this year. Roczen really deserves a championship too though. That guys been through the ringer. I think hes 50% machine by now.