Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Many Z900 aftermarket parts for sale! USA shipping only  (Read 1550 times)

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
Many Z900 aftermarket parts for sale! USA shipping only
« on: January 06, 2019, 05:54:42 AM »
-USA shipping only- price includes shipping-

Hello everyone, been a while since I've posted on the forum or did any reviews on parts. Hope everyone is doing great! Selling the Z and deciding to part it out before selling.

All parts listed are in perfect condition and are literally like new!! No joke here folks and you will not be wasting your time- the parts were bolted onto the bike for about 50 miles. Every single part was purchased new & even have most of the original manufactures packaging/boxes and instructions along with all hardware. You will not be disappointed in any of my offerings listed below!

I can also provide any information/questions in regard to installing any of the parts or links to my posts/installs/reviews on here to a few items . Save money vs new and you are getting new parts that were  bolted on and bike sat in garage.

-Kawasaki z900 ergonomic seat (optional seat) $150 -

-Vagabond fender eliminator/tail tidy $55 -

-R&G 3 piece engine protection set $220 -

-R&G aero frame sliders $85 -

-R&G fork protector sliders $35 -

-Rhinomoto bar end mirror adapters/sliders with crg knock off mirrors $55 -

-Black anodized aluminum heel guard protectors $15-

- Full Akrapovič exhaust system (stainless steel header and titanium carbon fiber muffler includes optional db silencer) -$1,000

-Ermax belly pan unpainted matte black $150-

I will mention again all parts are just as new from when opened out of their packages. (installed proper with care and removed with care!) You will not be disappointed.

If you are interested and would like any specific pictures or to purchase please feel free to private message me and I can either email or text you any and all pictures and what's included.

This is a my loss your gain scenario. Parts are immaculate and will provide high res photos. Let me know of any interest.

I'm in Colorado if your local btw.

Matt

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
Re: Many Z900 aftermarket parts for sale! USA shipping only
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 12:34:06 AM »
Black anodized heel guards: SOLD

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 03:56:05 AM »
Rhinomoto bar ends with CRG knockoff mirrors: SOLD$

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 08:56:12 PM »
R&G 3 piece Engine protection set: SOLD$

Offline Rocky

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Nashville
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 09:08:14 PM »
Amazing seller here guys! I ordered the bar ends and mirrors and had them at my house two days later. Matt had everything wrapped and packaged with care and was great at communicating with me from the time I asked about the mirrors to the time it arrived at my house. He took the time to send me pics of the item and sent me the tracking number as soon as he dropped it off at the post office. Seriously thanks again!  :821:

Offline MiNuS31

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS...
  • Town / City: Houston, TX
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 10:48:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rocky [+]
Amazing seller here guys! I ordered the bar ends and mirrors and had them at my house two days later. Matt had everything wrapped and packaged with care and was great at communicating with me from the time I asked about the mirrors to the time it arrived at my house. He took the time to send me pics of the item and sent me the tracking number as soon as he dropped it off at the post office. Seriously thanks again!  :821:

I agree...he sent my heel guards and ill install them this weekend...thanks for the guards and hopefully you sell all your parts...

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 12:04:06 AM »
*Originally Posted by Rocky [+]

You're very welcome! Thank you again for the purchase! I'm very glad you had a great purchasing experience with me! I do my best to provide the kind of experience I would want along with integrity/honesty & care. Thank you for the review. I would do business with you again in the future. Enjoy the bar ends and mirrors  :305:.

:821:

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 12:06:00 AM »
*Originally Posted by MiNuS31 [+]
I agree...he sent my heel guards and ill install them this weekend...thanks for the guards and hopefully you sell all your parts...

You're very welcome! Thank you again for the purchase! I'm very glad you had a great purchasing experience with me! I do my best to provide the kind of experience I would want along with integrity/honesty & care. Thank you for the review. I would do business with you again in the future. Enjoy the heel guards  :305: and hopefully the remaining parts will be sold soon.

Offline Makeo

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Bay Area, Cali
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 11:11:47 PM »
BlackZ is an awesome seller. Everything is  clean and he kept all the documents also. Very quick shipping, even got here a day early :152: . Definitely will buy from again.

Offline BlackZ

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 03:40:17 AM »
*Originally Posted by Makeo [+]
BlackZ is an awesome seller. Everything is  clean and he kept all the documents also. Very quick shipping, even got here a day early :152: . Definitely will buy from again.

Thank you Makeo! It has been a pleasure speaking with you and doing business with you also! Thank you for the feedback review and happy to hear you had a great purchasing experience with me. Thank you again for the purchase of the R&G covers. I would also do more business with you in the future.