Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Yammie Noob's Top 7 Middleweight Nakeds  (Read 1114 times)

Offline stuartho

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Re: Yammie Noob's Top 7 Middleweight Nakeds
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 10:21:49 AM »
*Originally Posted by RR [+]
A top list of middleweight nakeds while leaving out the Yamaha MT-07, one of the best nakeds in this price range. He uses some stolen Youtube footage for the sound of exhausts without mentioning it's completely modified.

:0461:
Stay upright!

Online superpig

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Yorkshire
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 02:04:11 PM »
The fact he included a 60bhp harley in the same list as the z9, mt and triumph says it all really.

Also has one of those EXTREMELY punchable faces.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:08:22 PM by superpig »
ZXR400 / ZX6R / ZX10R / Z900

www.instagram.com/motomatt46

Devilishly fiery and combustable, strictly for masochists, the unhindged and those with reckless bravado.

Offline Scim77

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Pulborough
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 02:38:19 PM »
We should also remember that we are unwittingly funding his wages by watching the stuff - YouTube blogging pays dividends, especially if you can drum up some "Muhammed Ali" type pseudo love/hate controversy. The quality of the content is inconsequential - he probably no longer needs a proper job!  :150: :009:
Who in their right mind would design a vehicle that falls over when it stops?

Offline Praetorian602

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: santa clara
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 12:37:43 AM »
To each his own. I found the video to be pretty entertaining.  Some good info, it was a little funny, and it wasted time while I was taking a dump. Guy is smart enough to make a decent wage talking about motorcycles, and being well... a sarcastic ass.

Any time he wants to trade jobs I would be more then happy to swap with him.

Offline Kcklub

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: z900
  • Town / City: key largo florida
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 03:00:00 AM »
*Originally Posted by Praetorian602 [+]
To each his own. I found the video to be pretty entertaining.  Some good info, it was a little funny, and it wasted time while I was taking a dump. Guy is smart enough to make a decent wage talking about motorcycles, and being well... a sarcastic ass.

Any time he wants to trade jobs I would be more then happy to swap with him.

I second that, trading job, sometimes , entertainment is entertainment,  during crapping.

Offline Jim

• Z900 Pro
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 06:06:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by OneOfTheNobodies [+]
also something about him being in a accident with a car ? ... but why the hate becorse of that ? ...

He was riding carelessly. More like he was on a race track. Felt/feels his 3 days of track riding qualify him  race on roads. And since he only had min coverage, he didn't have enough insurance for the other driver to have his/her car replaced.

There were several vids about him and his accident.

Offline Clown900

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Sydney
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 09:50:02 PM »
The guy is a tool.

Offline stuartho

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Brisbane
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 09:58:11 PM »
*Originally Posted by Jim [+]

There were several vids about him and his accident.

https://drivetribe.com/p/yammie-noob-had-another-big-crash-WMUCWwTLRtuvsdcQSGsf-g?iid=KMrOpM9NSf6dbI_Dq0YspA

http://www.thedrive.com/watch-this/10716/when-a-spirited-ride-on-a-motorcycle-goes-very-bad

There was a backlash against YN partly because he presented himself as an expert and then had two major at fault crashes within 12 months. Plus there was the perception that he didnt really care about the driver of the car he hit. YN apparently didnt have comprehensive insurance and so there were issues for the driver. And once the storm of indignation started rolling on Reddit and YouTube it grew to epic proportions.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:09:18 PM by stuartho »
Stay upright!

Offline Kcklub

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: z900
  • Town / City: key largo florida
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »
*Originally Posted by stuartho [+]

https://drivetribe.com/p/yammie-noob-had-another-big-crash-WMUCWwTLRtuvsdcQSGsf-g?iid=KMrOpM9NSf6dbI_Dq0YspA

http://www.thedrive.com/watch-this/10716/when-a-spirited-ride-on-a-motorcycle-goes-very-bad

There was a backlash against YN partly because he presented himself as an expert and then had two major at fault crashes within 12 months. Plus there was the perception that he didnt really care about the driver of the car he hit. YN apparently didnt have comprehensive insurance and so there were issues for the driver. And once the storm of indignation started rolling on Reddit and YouTube it grew to epic proportions.

Guys is irresponsible then, I hope he learns his lesson and buy a scooter so he can afford full coverage, if insurance wasn't a problem, I'll be on a mt10 or gsx1000. He flew 10 feet in the air.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:30:36 PM by Kcklub »

Offline Clown900

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Sydney
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 04:14:07 AM »
100% at fault and irresponsible. Hence my earlier comments.

*Originally Posted by stuartho [+]