Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Scorpion EXhausts

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Rear Seat Cover Cowl  (Read 1462 times)

Offline SCrider

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Upstate SC
Rear Seat Cover Cowl
« on: February 05, 2019, 01:53:32 AM »
Wondering who has a Rear Seat Cowl and what you think. I see some on Aliexpress but the reviews for fit are mixed. I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:01:35 AM by SCrider »

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Quebec
Re: Rear Seat Cover Cowl
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 03:16:44 AM »
*Originally Posted by SCrider [+]
Wondering who has a Rear Seat Cowl and what you think. I see some on Aliexpress but the reviews for fit are mixed. I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Thanks.

Just got one from Ebay. Was 37$ and it fits good. Only thing I need to put some rubbers under the 2 points because there's a little slack there. Other than that I like the look of it.

Offline RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 04:59:49 AM »
Ive got the genuine one on mine as it came with the bike, though Id have bought it anyway if it hadnt been included. Looks great I think. Ill never take a pillion on this bike, so the rear seat is a waste. Also put an exhaust hanger and blanking plate on to replace the rear pegs. Really cleans the back end up :028:
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Offline Marco

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: Z900 Performance Ed
  • Town / City: Carrickfergus
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 06:16:05 AM »
I don't think anyone has got a Chinese one that colour match"s yet.
My first oem one disappeared on the motorway so I'm paranoid about checking that the new one is locked on properly.  The first one also wore the paint of the seat unit at the front left of the cowl.
Even with oem some bending of brackets is needed for a good stable fit.
Z900 Performance Edition  Akrapovic ASZT can Delkevic headers  Bar end mirrors  High seat  R&G rad guard   R&G tail tidy  Chinese levers Hyperpro fork spring kit.  Supersprox Stealth rear sprocket.  Nitron NTR1 shock absorber.

Offline SimpleCRIPPLE

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Los Angeles
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 08:51:04 AM »
I paid up for the OEM seat cowl and don't regret it. I wanted to make sure the color matched, and since I have the red Z900, I couldn't find any eBay specials that even attempted to match the stock red color.

Offline OneOfTheNobodies

• Z900 Pro
  • OneOfTheNobodies
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 09:10:09 AM »
I also have a genuine one and it looks good.. dont ever plan on having passengers on my bike , it came with the bike so thats nice .. using my space for a Kriega us 5 tail bag :)
Z900 2018 Black - Full Akrapovic system - Rear Seat Cowl - Rizoma Tomok Mirrors - Rizoma Breaklever RRC - Rizoma Clutchlever RRC - Rizoma Grips Sportline - Rizoma Bobbins 8x35 - Rizoma Footpegs - Rizoma Barend weights - Rizoma Oile Cap - Rizoma turnsignal - Rizoma Numberplate - Radiator Guard - SW Motech Kickstand Enlarger - SW Motech Crash Bars - SW Motech Micro Tankbag - Eazi Grip Tank Protector - Luimoto Seat Cover+Gold Gel - HealTech Break Light Pro

Offline Warmweather-Rider

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Kawasaki Z900, 2019
  • Town / City: Alabama 47
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 01:11:45 AM »
I just got one today.  Pictures are in the What did you do to your Z900 today
Alabama 47

Offline superpig

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Yorkshire
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »
ZXR400 / ZX6R / ZX10R / Z900

www.instagram.com/motomatt46

Devilishly fiery and combustable, strictly for masochists, the unhindged and those with reckless bravado.

Offline iBuchon

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: St. Louis, MO
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 04:43:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by superpig [+]

I like those a lot! Makes much more sense to me than the Kawasaki ones.

Offline Z900Arizona

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 03:20:04 AM »
*Originally Posted by SimpleCRIPPLE [+]
I paid up for the OEM seat cowl and don't regret it. I wanted to make sure the color matched, and since I have the red Z900, I couldn't find any eBay specials that even attempted to match the stock red color.
I understand why but wow is it expensive.