Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Delivery to Malaysia  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Cyphereza

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900 SE
  • Town / City: Kuala Lumpur
Powerbronze Delivery to Malaysia
on: July 03, 2017, 02:14:24 AM
Hi RichardPB,

How do I calculate the shipping costs to Malaysia? Planning on getting some of Powerbronze's stuffs such as the lamp cover, belly pan and

Thanks.

P/s: And any discounts for us too?  :034: And I hope the shipping doesn't cost a bomb
.: Ride Safe :.
:305:

Offline Grazzhopper

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Northwest Sydney
Re: Powerbronze Delivery to Malaysia
Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 01:34:48 PM
Looks like you need to order from the UK store, select your country after you add products to cart.powebronze is also a sponsor of the forum.

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Rustington
Re: Powerbronze Delivery to Malaysia
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 04:56:40 PM
*Originally Posted by Cyphereza [+]
Hi RichardPB,

How do I calculate the shipping costs to Malaysia? Planning on getting some of Powerbronze's stuffs such as the lamp cover, belly pan and

Thanks.

P/s: And any discounts for us too?  :034: And I hope the shipping doesn't cost a bomb

Hi Cyphereza,

Delivery to Malaysia from Powerbronze would be from 67 depending on the size/number of products you ordered.

Payment would also be by bank transfer only.

Discount would be 10% off the cost of the goods only at the time.

If you would like to send me a private message with a list of all of the parts you would like to order, your address etc and e-mail address, I can send you a quote for delivery of the goods.

All the best,
Richard