Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Z900 Products Now Available  (Read 8298 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Rustington
Powerbronze Z900 Products Now Available
on: July 03, 2017, 05:15:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Here is a full list of all of our Z900 products with prices and photos.

Here we go.

Light Screen (320 mm high) from 79

Light Screen (450 mm high) from 79

Headlight Protectors from 25

Rear Hugger from 95

Belly Pan from 95

Eliminator 75

Cooler Grill 45

Swing Arm Protectors 15

Fork Protectors 15

Crash Posts 65

Hand Guards 85

Hand Guards are supplied with replacement bar ends and all necessary fittings to fit to the bike.

These products can be ordered using the links below to view the listings on our websites
UK - http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=KAWASAKI&modeltext=Z900&yeartext=17
USA - http://www.powerbronzeusa.com/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=KAWASAKI&modeltext=Z900&yeartext=17
IRELAND - http://www.powerbronzeireland.com/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=KAWASAKI&modeltext=Z900&yeartext=17

To get the 10% discount which applies to all Forum orders, please either use the promotion codes on our websites as detailed below or call 01903 783222 selecting Option 1 for Sales. If you are on the UK mainland, you can get free delivery as well by phoning our sales office and telling whoever answers that you are from the Z900 forum.

Anyway here are the promotion codes :
UK website - UKFORUM1
USA website - USAFORUM1
Irish website - IREFORUM1

To use these codes, simply enter the code at the checkout page of the relevant website by entering it into the promo code box and pressing APPLY. Please fill out the how did you hear about us menu by selecting other on the drop down menu and then put Z900 forum into the box. This will allow me to track the orders.

Please Note :  Promotion codes do not work with the mobile version of our website (www.m.powerbronze.co.uk) so please ensure you use the desktop version (www.powerbronze.co.uk)

If you have any queries/questions about the products, please post them on this thread and I will answer them when I am next in our sales office.

Many thanks to the customer who lent us the bike to do our development work on.

All the best,
Richard

Offline smokkan

• Z900 Pro
Re: Powerbronze Z900 Products Now Available
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 12:35:34 PM
Hi!

Any plans to make a exhaust hanger to remove the back foot rest right side and a rear foot rest removal plate for the left side?
Z900 Performance, Titanium Edition.
142hp / 110nm

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 02:28:59 PM
*Originally Posted by smokkan [+]
Hi!

Any plans to make a exhaust hanger to remove the back foot rest right side and a rear foot rest removal plate for the left side?

Hi,

This is not something that Powerbronze normally develop as our products are more bodywork related as per the images in my post above.

If we were to consider developing something like this, it will go onto our website (www.powerbronze.co.uk) once developed.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Kes

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: SOLIHULL
Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
*Originally Posted by smokkan [+]
Hi!

Hi R&G do both but for the nearside blank I just used 2 black countersunk washers with 2 counter sunk stainless hexy heads.
Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:33:40 PM by Kes
DT175, CD185, CB400,GS850,GPZ1100,GS1000,CB900, KLR650,GSX100EFE,xt250,GSXR750, GSXR1100, SP180,XV650, XR250, GasGas 250,ZRX1200,DRZ400,ZX6R,VNB750, Aprilia Shiver, XV950,CB1000R, Z900R.

Offline Ninjachic

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900 SlimS Ninja650R
  • Town / City: Illinois
Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 03:31:01 PM
I got the R&G and like the way they look, especially the exhaust side. 
Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:33:32 PM by Ninjachic

Offline ninjaef

• Z900 God
Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 06:18:37 PM
I purchased the belly pan. pics on this site and my album. looks great. although I didn't get 10%off or free delivery and I'm in the UK (richard!!!)

I going to buy the swingarm and fork protectors, the ones with the 'Z' in and lining to very 10%off and free delivery so how do I do this Richard?

Offline stroh

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: z900, cx500 cafe
  • Town / City: bay city
Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 07:31:42 PM
Since you mentioned this.  I ordered a couple of items, used the code and the website showed the price with the 10% reduction.  However, the price charged to my account was the full price without the discount.  I sent them an email but the response I got lead me to believe they were confused as to what I was saying.  I just let it go.

Offline ninjaef

• Z900 God
Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 09:28:57 PM
yea.
i going to phone my order in tomorrow mate

and request the discount and free delivery

i will report back on this thread as to what  happens, and hopefully they can retain their ' approved'  status on this forum!

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 11:29:54 AM
*Originally Posted by ninjaef [+]
I purchased the belly pan. pics on this site and my album. looks great. although I didn't get 10%off or free delivery and I'm in the UK (richard!!!)

I going to buy the swingarm and fork protectors, the ones with the 'Z' in and lining to very 10%off and free delivery so how do I do this Richard?

Hello,

If you want to call your order through and speak to me, I am in the office now and can sort this out for your new order.

With regards to the older order, if you were on our mobile site (www.m.powerbronze.co.uk) as this site cannot accept promotion codes.

If you were on our desktop site (www.powerbronze.co.uk), it could be that the promotion code didn't apply correctly.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 11:31:33 AM
*Originally Posted by stroh [+]
Since you mentioned this.  I ordered a couple of items, used the code and the website showed the price with the 10% reduction.  However, the price charged to my account was the full price without the discount.  I sent them an email but the response I got lead me to believe they were confused as to what I was saying.  I just let it go.

Hi,

If this sort of thing happens again, please message me directly and I can sort it out for you especially if you paid by Paypal.

If you contacted our US warehouse in Michigan, they wouldn't know about this arrangement as our USA website is run from our head office in the UK where I am.

Kind Regards,
Richard