Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Easter '19 special pricing  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Forks-by-Matt

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Springfield, VA
Easter '19 special pricing
« on: April 20, 2019, 06:10:31 PM »
In keeping with the theme of my (ed. forgive me) "resurrection" back on the forum, I'd like to offer you great folks some special discounts. Till May 15th (just past Mother's Day) I'm waiving all Paypal fees (3%) and CONUS-48 shipping. I'm not allowed to openly post prices that are below published MSRP. However every order will come with a forum coupon(1). Please PM me or email info@forks-by-matt.com with the products you'd like a quote on.

• I have some Ohlins NIX-30 actually in stock.
  • K-Tech Razor (495) and Razor-R (795) are typically at the warehouse and ship within 2-3 business days.
  • Nitron is making a concerted push this year and has narrowed pricing between the NTR2 and NTR3 as well as dropping the price on the Remote Preload accessory. They have also committed to keeping a ready supply of the NTR1 and NTR2 on hand for immediate shipment.
  • thanks to the patience of a forum member from Florida, Andreani now offers a full cartridge kit. $595 includes springs and offers both comp and rebound adjustment at the fork cap.

If you're looking for the PAIR block-off plates and O2 sensor plugs, I've got plenty.
As a side-note, Andreani has worked with Fastbike Industries over the winter to improve their entire product line; they now coat their cartridge tubes with a special coating and improved the aesthetics and function of the fork caps.

(1) redeemable at time of purchase
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:16:38 PM by Forks-by-Matt »
Good suspension doesn't have to be expensive.

Offline gotturbo

• Z900 Junior Member
Re: Easter '19 special pricing
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 03:28:21 AM »
I am interested by front suspension. What do you sugest me ? i don't do race track but i want to be more confortable on the road because i found that the oem adjustment are weak.

Offline Forks-by-Matt

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 04:15:40 PM »
actually the rear shock is the much bigger problem IMO.

For minimal outlay (about $100) I can send you a rebuilt OEM cartridge that a local suspension shop can swap out for you. If you want me to do the install it'll add about $180 between labor, oil, seals(?), and shipping both ways.

The Andreani has been a quite decent solution on other bikes and I can't imagine it will be any different on the Z. The Ohlins is superior but for normal street use a bit overkill.

Depending on your budget I would recommend getting the K-Tech Razor shock (about $400) and have the OE cartridge revalved.

PM your email address and I can send you a quote with various options. Mention your weight too.

Offline Tudtran

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Johnstown
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 09:38:29 PM »
Matt,

Do you have springs for ohlins fks502?
Im looking for a pair of 08790-80.

Offline Forks-by-Matt

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 09:40:55 PM »
*Originally Posted by Tudtran [+]
Do you have springs for ohlins fks502?
Im looking for a pair of 08790-80.

I just might, actually. sending PM.

Offline gotturbo

• Z900 Junior Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 04:13:10 PM »
What result i can expect with the revalving k tech ssk for the front ? My fork has the rebound adjustement cranked to the harded place and it is too fast again. I don't understand why it's look like the suspension are not working good than before. How it is possible ?

Thank

Offline Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Unapologetic fair weather rider.
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Danksville, NW
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »
*Originally Posted by gotturbo [+]
What result i can expect with the revalving k tech ssk for the front ? My fork has the rebound adjustement cranked to the harded place and it is too fast again. I don't understand why it's look like the suspension are not working good than before. How it is possible ?

Thank

Do you have the SSK kit installed?  :027:
Cazzy_R

Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.

Offline gotturbo

• Z900 Junior Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 12:59:37 PM »
I dont have instaled anything for that this is why i look for reviews. This link are the thing what i am talking. Is there anything more than this part that i need to buy ? I look for more smoother feel on the bumpe road.

Thank for answer

https://www.ktechsuspensionusa.com/Kawasaki-Z900-2018_p-21465-k-tech-suspension-20ssk-fork-piston-kit.aspx

Offline Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Unapologetic fair weather rider.
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Danksville, NW
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 02:32:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by gotturbo [+]
I dont have instaled anything for that this is why i look for reviews. This link are the thing what i am talking. Is there anything more than this part that i need to buy ? I look for more smoother feel on the bumpe road.

Okay understood.
I too would like to know how well the SSK kit performs.
I am only aware of one person who has it fitted (Scim77).He was positive about the result.
More real world reviews would be nice to hear though.

Cazzy_R

Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.