Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: new member from Malaysia (Johor Bahru)  (Read 993 times)

Offline AboyAirforce

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • your image is part of your reputation
  • Bike: Z900SE
  • Town / City: Johor Bahru
new member from Malaysia (Johor Bahru)
on: April 22, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
Hi guys,

i just bought z900se last weekend, took a ride for OD just 98km. i am actually searching about the temperature  is it normal 1 bar to max condition and is it necessary i need to complete the 1st service before speedup more then 160kmh? . so i found this group and decided to join you guys for the info and knowledge sharing.

Offline mADmAN

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Petaling Jaya
Re: new member from Malaysia (Johor Bahru)
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 01:30:33 PM
welcome! yes its normal...had that too... as long as the red overheating light doesnt come on ur good to go....maybe during ur 1k km service, ask ur service center to ensure they check and top up the coolant in case they didnt bleed the radiator properly at the factory.

for the break in period, this one is up to u... coz there are some strong beliefs out there about this and can be a rather touchy subject. some believe in hard break in.. some believe in soft break in. manual says to keep it below 4k rpm for the 1st 1k km.

i did a mix of both hard n soft with 3-4 relaxing climbs up genting. only short bursts of 170kmh and varying my speed n rpms as well. for daily to work, i totally kept it below 4k rpm.

Offline AboyAirforce

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • your image is part of your reputation
  • Bike: Z900SE
  • Town / City: Johor Bahru
Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 04:16:33 AM
Hye bro,

Thanks for sharing your info and advice appreciate it.

:821:

Offline JDMlife

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: LPA
Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:47:42 AM
 :400: