Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Jap Bike Mikes, Massachusetts  (Read 479 times)

Offline zed9

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Jap Bike Mikes, Massachusetts
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:37:40 PM »
This Sunday in Brookfield Mass.
If it isn't raining I'll be there.

http://www.japmikemikes.com/mobilepage.php?pagenumber=1

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
Re: Jap Bike Mikes, Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:19:41 PM »
It is one thing to live there BUT do people actually intentionally drive to Mass lol

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Quebec
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 06:14:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by ras [+]
It is one thing to live there BUT do people actually intentionally drive to Mass lol

Mass people doesn't know how to drive  :110:

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 06:39:36 PM »
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]

Dang Zed that is terrible when our friends North of the Border know about Mass. If it was not for Southwick I am not sure I would go back lol ... Well, not really lol ...lol

Offline GatorZ

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NH
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 09:19:34 PM »
I brought my daughter to a concert at the House of Blues last Thursday. My God we've got smoother dirt roads in NH than in Boston. You'd think with all the taxes down there, they'd at least fill the potholes

Then there's the driver's Holy Sh#t. I'm glad I brought my old 2001 2500 plow truck. They get out of my way, when I'm in that rig lol. They realise pretty quick idc if it gets a few more dents.... lol

Offline zed9

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 10:45:05 PM »
Anywhere in the US actually.
A friend and I took a MC trip from Boston to Cape Breton a few years back. We entered Canada through Calais. No sooner are we riding in Canada and we notice how much more courteous the drivers were than in US. When the highway widened into a passing lane, people got over to the right if they weren't passing or if they did they would move over to let the faster passers go by. That doesn't happen here.
And plenty of times people would move over to let us by without malice, even a friendly wave. The speed limit was 100 kph but we took it as 100 mph. LOL. Bad, I know.

On our way home all was good until we crossed back to the US. We could instantly feel what a-holes American drivers are, defensive and angry. I'm not claiming innocence here, I'm no angel but I've gotten better.  :821:

Offline zed9

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 10:50:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by ras [+]
Dang Zed that is terrible when our friends North of the Border know about Mass. If it was not for Southwick I am not sure I would go back lol ... Well, not really lol ...lol
They don't call us Massholes for nothing.  :164:
If you can't make Jap Bike Mikes, which is mainly a swap meet,
definitely plan on Rice-O-Rama in the Fall. It's the best Japanese bike show in the North East. On a good day there are hundreds of bikes on show with people selling parts and half the show is checking out the bikes people ride there. It's an all day event.

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Quebec
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 11:45:14 PM »
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
They don't call us Massholes for nothing.  :164:
If you can't make Jap Bike Mikes, which is mainly a swap meet,
definitely plan on Rice-O-Rama in the Fall. It's the best Japanese bike show in the North East. On a good day there are hundreds of bikes on show with people selling parts and half the show is checking out the bikes people ride there. It's an all day event.

I'm wondering if I'm going to Boston this weekend. I hope I will survive this trip haha

Offline GatorZ

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NH

Offline zed9

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 03:54:19 AM »
I'm wondering if I'm going to Boston this weekend. I hope I will survive this trip haha
Watch out for Route 1 near the Mystic Tobin bridge if you're coming in from that direction. They're staring some sort of road construction. It's going to mess up traffic everywhere north of Boston.
Whatcha doing in Boston?