Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello  (Read 132 times)

Offline Yenzu

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Elgin
Hello
« on: July 14, 2019, 04:59:27 AM »
Hello All,

Glad to be a part of the group. Just purchased my 2019 z900 about 3 weeks ago. Pretty much stock. All I have on It right now is a Delkevic slip on. I have the whole exhaust system but Im waiting to purchase a power commander first. Looking forward to creating new friends and learning as much as I can.

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »
Welcome
As for waiting for a PC there is several topics on the subject. Point is you do not need to wait if you already have the header, just run her.

Offline Warmweather-Rider

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Kawasaki Z900, 2019
  • Town / City: Alabama 47
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 10:12:51 AM »
Hello from Alabama!  The Z is a great bike,  we are 🍀 lucky to have it and lucky Kawasaki is such a great company making great products!  I am very thankful for my Z900!   This forum is very good and helpful and its nice to read about ideas on here and experiences from mods!  Enjoy the forum and Z900 and be safe! 
Alabama 47

Offline Yenzu

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Elgin
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 06:51:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by ras [+]
Welcome
As for waiting for a PC there is several topics on the subject. Point is you do not need to wait if you already have the header, just run her.

Thanks!
I may just do that and install the full exhaust system the next time Im home from work after researching about it a bit. Also have a fender eliminator in order as well.