Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New member from Colorado  (Read 126 times)

Offline big_fudge

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Grand Junction
New member from Colorado
« on: August 25, 2019, 06:36:04 PM »
Heya Z gang! I've got a 2017 Z that I picked up brand new last year. I absolutely love it, and I moved to it from a Suzuki GSXR1000.

I've done a few modifications, different under tail, radiator cover, heel guards, gel grips, shorty levers, windscreen, ergo Kawi seat (the most important mod!), full Delkevic exhaust.... got a DNA air filter to install, and I'm going to do the AIS block off, and last week I sent off my ECU for reflash! Super excited for it all to come together!

Anyway, I've been checking out some threads and looking at pics, and I must say I'm happy to be here, and so happy I chose the Z!!

Offline BroskiiX

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: NWA
Re: New member from Colorado
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 07:25:11 PM »
Welcome to the Z family 😎💪 pretty sweet looking Z. How you like the Delkevic exhaust?

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »
 :400: :400:

Offline big_fudge

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Grand Junction
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 11:46:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by BroskiiX [+]
Welcome to the Z family 😎💪 pretty sweet looking Z. How you like the Delkevic exhaust?

Thank you!! I love the Delkevic.. I was a little hesitant because it was so cheap, but nothing about it is actually cheap, in my opinion. Fitment was great, looks good, sounds awesome!  :152: