Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Z900 Member  (Read 149 times)

Offline Cfrein17

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Battle Creek
New Z900 Member
« on: September 10, 2019, 06:44:04 AM »
Hello everyone,
    I recently purchased my Z900 back in March of this year. I bought it brand new and have been doing little things to increases its performance. As of now I have the SC project exhaust, SC project titanium headers, PCV, and a sprint filter air filter. During the winter I want to start messing with the sprockets. Has anyone dropped down a tooth in the front? If so, what is your input? Was there much of a torque increase? Any other ideas in ways to increase the performance also!!!

Thanks again guys!!!!

Online cjskinner

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Quebec
Re: New Z900 Member
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 01:56:13 PM »
Welcome, a member here got the sc project and hes very happy! Did you get the sprint filter that cost around 100$ or the other one at 250? Im waiting at the garage right now hes installing my sprint filter and some other stuff!

Search on the forum theres one big topic about sprocket!

Offline Cfrein17

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Battle Creek
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »
I got the $100 one. It was discounted through the website i purchased since I spent almost $2000 on the exhaust.

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by Cfrein17 [+]
During the winter I want to start messing with the sprockets. Has anyone dropped down a tooth in the front? If so, what is your input? Was there much of a torque increase? Any other ideas in ways to increase the performance also!!!

welcome   :400:

My memory is short but I do not remember anybody wanting shorter gearing ... it has ben the opposite. Going to a 14 in the front is an awful small sprocket but if you really wanted to go that direction I would go up on the back.... just my 1 ct  :028: