Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: FS: 2018 Z900 - $5600  (Read 223 times)

Offline bmartinZ900

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Denver CO
FS: 2018 Z900 - $5600
« on: September 10, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »
I have been trying to sell this thing locally for months now with little to no interest. Figured I would toss it up here as well. Honestly, I just want what I owe on the bike. Over the last few months I have not had much desire to ride and came to the conclusion that motorcycles are just not my thing.

Here is a copypasta of the Craigslist ad. Also, all of my pictures are too big to upload, however, you can view the craigslist ad to see them as well as browsing my photo album on here. I have videos as well.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/arvada-2018-kawasaki-z900/6956509572.html

2018 Kawasaki Z900 non ABS - Candy Persimmon Red/Metallic Spark Black. 4300 miles apox: I still take it out once or twice a week.

About the bike:

I am the only owner. I bought the bike brand new from Sun Enterprises in Thornton (Kawasaki Dealer). First service was done at 900 miles. Second service was completed at 3300 miles.

Mods:
Delkevic Full System with 8inch mini silencer (its loud)
Vegabond Fender Eliminator
Dunlop Q3+ Tires (Aprox 50% tread left)
Ram Mount X-Grip

I have all the original stock parts that I have removed. Stock headers and muffler. Side pieces that cover part of the frame. Original licence plate assembly and the OEM tires, although both are about as good as garbage. Bike will come with front and rear paddock stands.

Disclaimer:
*** The bike has been down. See pictures. I went down at maybe 2mph after avoiding road debris in a hairpin on Coal Creek Canyon Rd. As I came to a stop off the side of the road, the front wheel dug into a patch of sand and fell on its left side. The damage is extremely minor and purely cosmetic. I was able to buff out the rear tail section and got the front shroud pretty well buffed out. The mirror is lightly scuffed as well as the stator cover. The mirror is the only noticeable part that you can tell is scuffed up. I chose not to replace these parts because the damage is so minor, and the cost is not justified. The stator cover can easily be lightly sanded down and repainted. No dents or dings. The front shroud could use a new Z badge and decal sticker if one really wanted to. I've yet to have anyone even notice. You just have to see for yourself.

For those wondering about a Power Commander or Tune. No, I have not had the bike tuned. After seeing numerous dyno graphs and AFR data, the Z900 runs a bit on the rich side, especially 4k and up. Tuners are actually pulling fuel on their maps to make power. Obviously an ECU flash would be very much worth it, as far as the fueling is concerned, the stock map is safe for a full system.

Other than that the bike runs just like it did off the show room. Its a decent bike. Really easy to ride. Slipper clutch is magical and the gear box is butter smooth. Stock suspension is about what you'd expect from a bike at this price point. Tires are what really made the difference for me personally.

Offline bmartinZ900

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Denver CO
Re: FS: 2018 Z900 - $5600
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 02:20:38 AM »
Bump.