Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Supercharged Z  (Read 42051 times)

Z900-WA, BGE541 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MZ900

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: KLP
Re: Supercharged Z
Reply #400 on: November 20, 2019, 08:08:17 PM
personally, that red frame makes it looks more ugly....

a friend of mine was at the EICMA, he said after sitting on the zh2, that its feeling kindda "cheap".... he didnt like it
Youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/mzslave

Instagram: @mz900lt

Offline OKZ

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: Multiple bikes
  • Town / City: Edmond, OK
Reply #401 on: January 24, 2020, 03:07:56 PM
*Originally Posted by MZ900 [+]
Ive ridden almost every superbike on the market, all the 1000cc, 1400cc etc.  But only after riding H2, i stop with my hands shaking , adrenaline impact.
I cant describe it...., when you open the throttle, it seems this bike is unlimited acceleration.

So all these blah blah blah here abt ducati power for me is just funny.
You need to  test ride an h2 sc to understand - what it is it - raw power!
So i believe zh2 with its Torque and Hp, with aftermarket exhaust and woolich tune will foock every overhyped naked on the market, being "heavy" as many on here says ))

I owned an H2 when first released and I agree, I only sold it because the ergo's were too sporty. I'm now eyeballing the ZH2. I find it funny that every thinks the looks of are so off, many people posted the same thing about the original Z900 when it was first released. Personally I can't wait to ride a ZH2 and will likely own one in the near future.
Technology: Man's ability to make simple things complicated.

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #402 on: January 24, 2020, 06:49:14 PM
*Originally Posted by OKZ [+]
I find it funny that every thinks the looks of are so off, many people posted the same thing about the original Z900 when it was first released.
What drives me nuts is people complaining on its look without even seeing it in person. A lot of times, things look better in person when not distorted with typical camera/phone lens.

It will be a very nutty motorcycle for sure. 197hp on a bike without aerodynamic body works seems pointless but can't wait to see what people do with it (re: engine mods). Probably the modern days version of the CBX (6cyl) from the late 70's.

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #403 on: January 24, 2020, 08:07:38 PM
*Originally Posted by OKZ [+]
I owned an H2 when first released and I agree, I only sold it because the ergo's were too sporty. I'm now eyeballing the ZH2. I find it funny that every thinks the looks of are so off, many people posted the same thing about the original Z900 when it was first released. Personally I can't wait to ride a ZH2 and will likely own one in the near future.
True. I for one hated the look of the z900 when I first saw the pictures. But the great reviews started working on me and then my opinion on the looks softened. Then I started to really like the looks. Now I love it.
The z900 is a stylish and substantial bike.
The real downside for me with the Z H2 is the weight. Few men will ever get to its top speed though even as shipped from the factory. Cut a wire here, tweek the ECU there and I'm sure there's plenty of more hp to be released.

Offline Lzed9ine

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: zr900 2K18
  • Town / City: South
Reply #404 on: January 24, 2020, 10:32:14 PM
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
True. I for one hated the look of the z900 when I first saw the pictures. But the great reviews started working on me and then my opinion on the looks softened. Then I started to really like the looks. Now I love it.
The z900 is a stylish and substantial bike.
The real downside for me with the Z H2 is the weight. Few men will ever get to its top speed though even as shipped from the factory. Cut a wire here, tweek the ECU there and I'm sure there's plenty of more hp to be released.

Totally concur , couldn't stand the front end of the z9 , its grown on me however I'm unsure if that's because its an awesome ride and easy to maintain

The z1 to me still looks kinda stupid at the front but I'm a sucker for the classic round Headlight , the z900 rs front end is wonderful , I looked at one today at the Kawasaki outlet 👌 next door Is a Honda dealership ; CB1000r  , looks incredible from the front.

I'm actually thinking about grabbing a z900 RS Headlight & experimenting with the z900

Offline stuartho

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Reply #405 on: January 25, 2020, 02:14:28 AM
*Originally Posted by Lzed9ine [+]

I'm actually thinking about grabbing a z900 RS Headlight & experimenting with the z900

Ive wondered about that too.
I dont think that the rest of the Z900 design would suit a round front headlight but Im keen to see the outcome if you experiment with the front headlight.

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Reply #406 on: January 25, 2020, 02:29:30 AM
Thought about round headlight also. Found this pic of z1 with round headlight.

Offline Lzed9ine

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: zr900 2K18
  • Town / City: South
Reply #407 on: January 25, 2020, 07:46:14 AM
*Originally Posted by Led Zed 70 [+]

This is what I'm talking about , Stellar work.

Ideally I'd like to use the Honda cb1000r Headlight , either way thanks for this , i was unsure of the look , but this works nicely 👌👌👌⭐👏

Nice Find
Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:48:27 AM by Lzed9ine

Offline MZ900

• Z900 Master
  • Town / City: KLP
Reply #408 on: January 25, 2020, 07:47:04 AM
*Originally Posted by Led Zed 70 [+]

IMHO

looks awful.... especially those orange turn lights, a modern sugomi design just been ruined by someones bad taste.....

z900 is a beast looking naked bike, like a creature from the other galaxy,all those lines.

regarding zh2 model, 2 of my friends been at EICMA , one of them owns an H2, other MT09. both told me they didnt like the bike look and feel (said it feels cheap).    on the other hand they both said that BIMOTA with H2 engine is looking really good, while on the photos it looks reaaly ugly.

so, yeah, until you see a bike in person there is hard to say if you like it or not
Youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/mzslave

Instagram: @mz900lt

Offline RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #409 on: January 25, 2020, 09:07:23 AM
Its funny that so many of you didnt like the look of the Z900 to start with. For me it was the first thing I liked about it. So much so that I got my leathers out of storage after nearly 10 years away from bikes and went for a test ride. After that I had to have one. I now dont have a car anymore and only have the Z for transport and that all stemmed from just my initial love of the looks.
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!