Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Supercharged Z  (Read 49483 times)

Offline stuartho

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Re: Supercharged Z
Reply #430 on: February 12, 2020, 08:42:50 PM
And the release day videos start to flow into the stream.

Heres the MCN review.

Offline JEPPAY

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900 2020
  • Town / City: Randers
Reply #431 on: February 14, 2020, 11:47:13 PM
Im going to do a first ride review of it here in Denmark :) - as a videomaker on youtube, ive build my contacts over the years. So ill be having one too myself for about a week :D
Come visit me at
www.youtube.com/JEPPAY

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #432 on: February 15, 2020, 12:05:48 AM
*Originally Posted by JEPPAY [+]
Im going to do a first ride review of it here in Denmark :) - as a videomaker on youtube, ive build my contacts over the years. So ill be having one too myself for about a week :D

Lucky guy!!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #433 on: February 15, 2020, 02:14:59 AM
You'll be well acquainted. 👍 We're lucky over here to be able to demo a bike for ten minutes. A week with the zH2 would be awesome.
I jumped over to your channel. The zx10R vid was cool with the subtitles. There was a great sense of the speed of that thing and a great reminder of why I don't want one.
Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:17:26 AM by zed9

Offline JEPPAY

• Z900 Member
Reply #434 on: February 15, 2020, 02:42:20 AM
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
You'll be well acquainted. 👍 We're lucky over here to be able to demo a bike for ten minutes. A week with the zH2 would be awesome.
I jumped over to your channel. The zx10R vid was cool with the subtitles. There was a great sense of the speed of that thing and a great reminder of why I don't want one.

When an everyday shopper comes to a shop here in Denmark, a test ride is a maximum of 3 hours :) but most only use 20-30 minutes.
The option i have is because ive befriended all those in charge of importing for the respective brands to the national dealers. So there is a contact guy in Denmark responsible for Kawasaki, a bigger office for Yamaha, Suzuki and so on.
Those in charge know me from all the years of youtubING :D.
But yeah its a privilege im very well aware of that im lucky to have.

Glad you saw one of my few subtitled videos :D
Come visit me at
www.youtube.com/JEPPAY

Offline JEPPAY

• Z900 Member
Reply #435 on: February 15, 2020, 02:55:03 AM
Sorry cant help it!

Have a look at MOST of my first rides - theres been a few!
Come visit me at
www.youtube.com/JEPPAY

Online zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
Reply #436 on: February 15, 2020, 04:22:06 AM
When an everyday shopper comes to a shop here in Denmark, a test ride is a maximum of 3 hours :) but most only use 20-30 minutes.
The option i have is because ive befriended all those in charge of importing for the respective brands to the national dealers. So there is a contact guy in Denmark responsible for Kawasaki, a bigger office for Yamaha, Suzuki and so on.
Those in charge know me from all the years of youtubING :D.
But yeah its a privilege im very well aware of that im lucky to have.

Glad you saw one of my few subtitled videos :D
I demo'd a zx14r a couple of times. I wanted one bad but where I ride it's pointless and I have another bike for LD rides. Easy to ride tho. I owned a zzr1200 and ran afoul with the law so I sold it. The 14 would have been worse.
I demo'd a zx10R in 2012. The thing wants to turn around and bite you. I think it wise to keep the electronics on on those bikes. Me anyways.
Looking forward to your ride review of the Z H2. Ride well. 🍻

Offline stuartho

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Reply #437 on: February 16, 2020, 12:33:44 PM
Heres another ride review from motorcycle.com

With the current state of motorcycle journalism Im really looking forward to Jeppays first ride review! Itll be more informative even though I wont understand a word hes saying...
Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:39:19 PM by stuartho

Online superpig

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Yorkshire
Reply #438 on: February 16, 2020, 03:05:59 PM
*Originally Posted by stuartho [+]
Heres another ride review from motorcycle.com

With the current state of motorcycle journalism Im really looking forward to Jeppays first ride review! Itll be more informative even though I wont understand a word hes saying...

That's one of the worst review videos i've ever seen  :151:
Hopefully the 44teeth lads were on the launch.
ZXR400 / ZX6R / ZX10R / Z900

www.instagram.com/motomatt46

Devilishly fiery and combustable, strictly for masochists, the unhindged and those with reckless bravado.

Online zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
Reply #439 on: February 16, 2020, 03:17:47 PM
*Originally Posted by superpig [+]
That's one of the worst review videos i've ever seen  :151:
Hopefully the 44teeth lads were on the launch.
They put their worst guy on it. He had more to say about the temperature than the bike.
I like Neeves the best but you still have to read between the lines with any review. If they say something honest/bad they won't get an invite next time.