Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2WDW Holiday Sale  (Read 1157 times)

Offline 2 Wheel DynoWorks

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Kirkland, WA.
2WDW Holiday Sale
on: December 23, 2019, 07:13:21 PM
The 2WDW Holiday Sale is going on NOW! Unleash your bike's true performance with a 2WDW Performance Package this holiday season, and save an additional 5% on top of the already heavily discounted pricing for our favorite exhaust system and ECU Flash combos! Be sure to use the coupon code "holidayperformance" during checkout at 2wheeldynoworks.com to save before the end of 2019. 

Already have an aftermarket exhaust system or don't want to piss off the neighbors? We've got you covered! Our custom 2WDW Mail-In ECU Flash service is on sale for only $265 with FREE shipping anywhere in the USA through the end of the year. That's $85 OFF our full retail pricing on most bikes. Be sure to use the coupon code "holiday19" during checkout to take advantage of the savings!

Have a different gift for your bike in mind? Message, email or call us! We can match or beat online pricing from the major parts retailers for most performance parts and accessories. The shop is physically closed until January 2nd, but we'll be responding to calls, messages and emails all through the holidays!

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Re: 2WDW Holiday Sale
Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 02:39:39 AM
Ill ask here maybe some will be interested too. I just ordered my ecu flash with you guys thanks.

Do you have the translogic intellishift for the z900 to sell?
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 07:36:46 AM
No, we are not a Translogic dealer. We have found the quickshifter systems that do NOT utilize a standalone control module to be much more reliable than those that do (Translogic, Annitori, etc).

We recommend the Race Tools kit from Woolich Racing, who also develops the tuning software that we use to flash all Kawasaki models that we support! Their quickshifters use top of the line strain gauges, not pressure switches, and are controlled directly through the ECU with our flash. They plug directly into the stock harness, and come with an awesome launch control feature!

For these bikes, they're $437 with free shipping through us! If you're interested in purchasing one for your Z900, email us at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com.

-2WDW

Online Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Unapologetic fair weather rider.
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Danksville, NW
Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 09:01:54 AM
*Originally Posted by 2 Wheel DynoWorks [+]
No, we are not a Translogic dealer. We have found the quickshifter systems that do NOT utilize a standalone control module to be much more reliable than those that do (Translogic, Annitori, etc).

We recommend the Race Tools kit from Woolich Racing, who also develops the tuning software that we use to flash all Kawasaki models that we support! Their quickshifters use top of the line strain gauges, not pressure switches, and are controlled directly through the ECU with our flash. They plug directly into the stock harness, and come with an awesome launch control feature!

For these bikes, they're $437 with free shipping through us! If you're interested in purchasing one for your Z900, email us at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com.

-2WDW

That's interesting. I guess if you want a flash AND a quick shifter that could work out to be a tidy option.
Is the end user able to make adjustments to kill times and such like without access to to Woolich software?
Cazzy_R

Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 11:11:34 AM

We recommend the Race Tools kit from Woolich Racing, who also develops the tuning software that we use to flash all Kawasaki models that we support! Their quickshifters use top of the line strain gauges, not pressure switches, and are controlled directly through the ECU with our flash. They plug directly
Just a FYI, I have almost 20K on a "stand-alone" QS (Haltech) and never had any problems - even if I did have module failure, it comes with a bypass plug that returns system to stock in 3 seconds. For the record, the Woolich QS option still requires a separate module as an add-on. Similar to the stand-alone QS units...with the exception that the ignition cutting is done at the ECU level. Just pointing out that even with the Woolich QS you must install a "module" (like you do with the stand-alone boxes).

BTW: Yes, the Woolich QS (race tools) allows one to control shift times (per gear actually, not just RPM based) via a PC with their software. I'm actually a big fan of the Woolich package, just wanted to clear this up.
Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 11:16:19 AM by Frontline

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

-2WDW

I will contact you today for the QS!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 05:09:06 PM
*Originally Posted by Frontline [+]
Just a FYI, I have almost 20K on a "stand-alone" QS (Haltech) and never had any problems - even if I did have module failure, it comes with a bypass plug that returns system to stock in 3 seconds. For the record, the Woolich QS option still requires a separate module as an add-on. Similar to the stand-alone QS units...with the exception that the ignition cutting is done at the ECU level. Just pointing out that even with the Woolich QS you must install a "module" (like you do with the stand-alone boxes).

BTW: Yes, the Woolich QS (race tools) allows one to control shift times (per gear actually, not just RPM based) via a PC with their software. I'm actually a big fan of the Woolich package, just wanted to clear this up.

Haltech does make great stuff, but you are incorrect in your explanation of the Woolich Race Tools kit. There is no standalone control module with any of the Woolich Race Tools kits. There is an inline digital adjuster for sensitivity that is included with the kit from Cordona (the strain gauge manufacturer), but that's it. There's no actual processor used outside of the ECU.

-2WDW

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 05:43:24 PM
We are splitting hairs but..

I never said there was a stand-alone anything with the Woolich. I did say it requires a "module"....which you call "digital adjuster". I even commented how with the Woolich setup its actually controlled at the ECU level (thus not stand-alone).

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 11:35:24 PM
Does it include the launch control? And how does it work?

• Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #9 on: December 26, 2019, 02:10:23 AM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
Does it include the launch control? And how does it work?

Yes, it includes launch control! Once enabled, simply hold the clutch in for 3 seconds while in 1st gear and LC is enabled. Then, you can hold the throttle anywhere from 5%-100% open (the ECU will hold the RPMs at a preset optimal launch limit of 7k RPMs on these bikes) and release the clutch. The programming will then use the ignition kill feature from the QS to "blend" the power if it detects wheel slip from abnormal acceleration of the rear wheel. Once you shift into 2nd, the feature it disabled and you have full power at WOT!

In layman's terms, pin the throttle, dump the clutch and hang on! We have used these Race Tools kits on virtually every standard/sport/supersport model Kawasaki on the market, and they're an absolutely blast to ride with.