Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !



Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video  (Read 1236 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 07:50:24 PM
*Originally Posted by OneOfTheNobodies [+]
Nice bike, but drop the music in a vide about sound .. also why u riding with highbeam on at daytime ?  :138:

Actually there is no music during the third person camera shot. Also i keep the highbeam on during daytime to make bike more visible to others. Like from rear view mirror of a car or someone who is about to change lane.

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 07:52:52 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
The background sound ruined the video. Otherwise nice set up!

Thanks. But i kept the actual flyby without background music.

Offline cjskinner

  • Z900 Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 920
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
  • Country: ca
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 08:40:56 PM
*Originally Posted by psnangla [+]
Thanks. But i kept the actual flyby without background music.

Post that instead!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #13 on: January 11, 2020, 04:07:47 AM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
Post that instead!

Kindly see the full video :)

Offline NitZ900

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Twist the throttle!
  • Bike: Kawasaki Z900
  • Town / City: Pune
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 05:23:08 AM
Nice video! Full system sounds great.
Twist the throttle!

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 07:11:52 AM
*Originally Posted by NitZ900 [+]
Nice video! Full system sounds great.

Thanks :)

Offline Azadi

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Ride safe
  • Country: nl
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #16 on: March 22, 2020, 10:07:36 AM
Hi there I just got the 2020 z900 and I got only the akra slipon which doesn't sound great really. Now getting a full system installed so no more cat. I'm wondering if I will get some nice fuel explosions / more agressive sound this way since I'm really missing this with letting gas go / downshifts. I have a real friendly inline 4 sound now haha and I want something more scary. I don't want the DB killer out since I don't want too much attention or harder sound. Peace from Holland

Offline zed9

  • Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • *
  • Posts: 3649
  • Bike: 2017 z900
  • Country: us
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #17 on: March 22, 2020, 12:29:04 PM
You have Subway in India? Sorry about that.
Anyways, your Z sounds nice.  :028:

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #18 on: March 23, 2020, 08:56:39 AM
*Originally Posted by Azadi [+]
Hi there I just got the 2020 z900 and I got only the akra slipon which doesn't sound great really. Now getting a full system installed so no more cat. I'm wondering if I will get some nice fuel explosions / more agressive sound this way since I'm really missing this with letting gas go / downshifts. I have a real friendly inline 4 sound now haha and I want something more scary. I don't want the DB killer out since I don't want too much attention or harder sound. Peace from Holland

Yes that's the way to do it. Get the akrapovic headers. Sounds awesome and it's undoubtedly loud. Becuase of the bread box slip on doesn't do justice to inline four sound.

Offline psnangla

  • Z900 Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: in
Re: Z900 Akrapovic Full system Flyby Video
Reply #19 on: March 23, 2020, 08:57:28 AM
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
You have Subway in India? Sorry about that.
Anyways, your Z sounds nice.  :028:

Haha!! Yes we do have Subway here 😋