Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New member from SoCal  (Read 74 times)

Offline Poshski23

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Burbank
New member from SoCal
on: January 19, 2020, 03:04:44 PM
Hi everyone! New Kawasaki owner from Los Angeles here (2017 z900 ABS). By way of introduction, I'll share my fun story about how I found my bike...

I've been searching for the right machine for months and months now after I totally fell in love with the bike. I knew the z900 was the bike for me, but I just couldn't find a deal I could afford (cash buyer). That is, until my wife and I were visiting family in North Carolina for Christmas. On a whim, I checked Cycletrader's app on my phone when we go there and found a 2017 Z900 ABS with only 1,600K miles on it at a shop just an hour away from my brother and sister-in-law's place. Well, long story short we stopped at the dealer the day before we arrived for the holiday, saw the bike, loved it, signed paperwork, woke up the next day to go back for a test ride, STILL loved it and am now awaiting shipment back here to SoCal...can't WAIT to get her on the roads out here. Thanks for all you share on this forum. Glad to be a part of the community!

My brother was none-too-pleased we were late to breakfast after the test ride, but that's a different story ;)