Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: H7 upgrade  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Swingin Spanners

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2019 Z900
  • Town / City: Sunshine Coast
H7 upgrade
on: March 03, 2020, 09:02:06 AM
I'm fooling around with the pic uploads. Here is a pic of todays mod, Philips Crystal Vision H7's and T10 park light

It looks like a vast improvement during daylight, I'll adjust the beam now its dark.

Yes, my goose is hanging around so you are goose if you run into the work bench with my car.

Offline BroskiiX

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NWA
Re: H7 upgrade
Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 05:10:29 PM
That T10 bulb is really bright, it's definitely a huge improvement especially at night with the H7. I decided to get a color changing bulb for my rig to match my other lights.

Offline TricksOfTheTrey

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900 / Ninja 300
  • Town / City: Houston
Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 06:38:00 PM
You got me really considering buying these....

Offline Swingin Spanners

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 07:21:34 AM
*Originally Posted by BroskiiX [+]
That T10 bulb is really bright, it's definitely a huge improvement especially at night with the H7.

I was surprised how bright the T10 from Philips was, I usually buy the chip on board from ebay which are fine for interior lights and that sort of thing. I'll buy the Philips again, they are more expensive but appear to be well made.

Is you Parker colour change, or the under glow?

Offline Swingin Spanners

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 07:27:55 AM
*Originally Posted by TricksOfTheTrey [+]
You got me really considering buying these....

This is what I bought. I used these in my Aprilia and was happy with the results and lifespan. It avoids a lot of the fitment/cooling issues/legality of HID or LED upgrades. There's probably better around, but my local parts store has these on the shelf.

https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/12972CVSL/crystalvision-car-headlight-bulb

Offline BroskiiX

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NWA
Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 12:59:48 PM
*Originally Posted by Swingin Spanners [+]
I was surprised how bright the T10 from Philips was, I usually buy the chip on board from ebay which are fine for interior lights and that sort of thing. I'll buy the Philips again, they are more expensive but appear to be well made.

Is you Parker colour change, or the under glow?

They both are color changing, something about the green and purple going well together, but lately I've been letting them cycle thru while I ride in the spooky darkness. But for my t10 bulb I went with eBay led coloring changing, got a two pack for like $15, it was tight fit but works well, it's for aesthetics but hey they are bright and work really well, so no complaints here 🙌

Offline quantum

• Z900 Master
  • fine, i admit it, i'm a squid
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Navarre FL
Reply #6 on: March 07, 2020, 03:01:19 PM
my t10 is superbright as well. it lights up the road right in front of my bike and sometimes i can see the reflection off tarmac in the daytime:

Youth always tries to fill the void, an old man learns to live with it.

IG: @moar_beard

Offline porkchop

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2019
  • Town / City: Central NY
Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 02:47:42 PM
Swingin Spanners,
How are these bulbs holding up for you?
Any adjustments made after install?

I've been riding at night more since the time change is creeping closer every day and knowing the headlight totally SUCKS after 3K miles + critters are abound more it's time to do something about it.
These just may be it....looking for a simple plug N play set up with better results.
 :821:
"The ride is the reason"

Offline bobw

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900FLF
  • Town / City: Southampton UK
Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 07:08:37 AM
*Originally Posted by Swingin Spanners [+]
I'm fooling around with the pic uploads. Here is a pic of todays mod, Philips Crystal Vision H7's and T10 park light
Would you have a link for T10 park light? as that looks really bright compared to others I have seen.
Better to arrive 10 minutes late in this world than to arrive years too early in the next.