Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Akrapovic full system vs akra slipon  (Read 492 times)

Offline Azadi

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Ride safe
Akrapovic full system vs akra slipon
on: March 22, 2020, 10:12:01 AM
Hi alll, I am new to this forum and I am really happy I found this forum! I just got the 2020 z900 and I got only the akra slipon which doesn't sound great really. Now getting a full system installed so no more cat. I'm wondering if I will get some nice fuel explosions / more agressive sound this way since I'm really missing this with letting gas go / downshifts. I have a real friendly inline 4 sound now haha and I want something more scary. I don't want the DB killer out since I don't want too much attention or harder sound. I hope you guys can give me some advice. Peace from Holland

Online RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Re: Akrapovic full system vs akra slipon
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 10:47:02 AM
Full system will give you lots of popping on deceleration, unless you block off the pair system. As for the baffle, in terms of volume it doesnt really seem to make much difference with the akra. Just the tone is deeper if you remove it. Heres the baffle it comes with, you can see why it doesnt make much difference.
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Offline Azadi

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Ride safe
Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 09:17:49 AM
Tnx Rob! I will make 2 seperate videos when all is done!

Online RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:13:44 AM
*Originally Posted by Azadi [+]
Tnx Rob! I will make 2 seperate videos when all is done!

No worries. What part of Holland do you live in? I lived in Helmond for a year during my last year of school. Didnt learn much though, spent most of my time in the cafes and bars lol.
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!