Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: They are ready for the 2020!  (Read 380 times)

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
They are ready for the 2020!
on: June 11, 2020, 06:55:25 PM
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
Re: They are ready for the 2020!
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 10:43:01 PM
What is the general train of thought on this mod, do right away or after warranty runs out? I just got my Z 3 weeks ago and if this stands a chance of voiding my warranty for engine troubles (if any come up later down the road) then it's something I'll wait on after the warranty runs out. My understanding is that the PC5, though not as good of a tune as an ECU flash will give, can be reverted back to stock if need be. Same for an ECU flash or once it's done there's no going back to stock?

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 10:48:22 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
What is the general train of thought on this mod, do right away or after warranty runs out? I just got my Z 3 weeks ago and if this stands a chance of voiding my warranty for engine troubles (if any come up later down the road) then it's something I'll wait on after the warranty runs out. My understanding is that the PC5, though not as good of a tune as an ECU flash will give, can be reverted back to stock if need be. Same for an ECU flash or once it's done there's no going back to stock?

Im not from the US but if I remember correctly your warranty is fine. ECU can go back to stock and they wont charge you a thing if you send it back to them!

My Z came alive with a full system, air filter and their flash! Thats a freaking little beast fun to play with.

Almost every kid a pass his waving at me and I salute them with some flames hehe
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 10:54:12 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
Im not from the US but if I remember correctly your warranty is fine. ECU can go back to stock and they wont charge you a thing if you send it back to them!

My Z came alive with a full system, air filter and their flash! Thats a freaking little beast fun to play with.

Almost every kid a pass his waving at me and I salute them with some flames hehe

Flames? You prefer to run on the rich side or is that how the bike runs after a flash. I don't want to run lean but also not too rich to where it's shooting out flames.

It can go back to stock but has to be sent back for it? Not familiar with ECU flashing.

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 11:28:37 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
Flames? You prefer to run on the rich side or is that how the bike runs after a flash. I don't want to run lean but also not too rich to where it's shooting out flames.

It can go back to stock but has to be sent back for it? Not familiar with ECU flashing.

Well when you hold the clutch and rev to the limiter it produce a nice sound and little pop.

2wheeldyno would be the best to answer but like you said yes.

Online jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 11:41:54 PM
I might email or give them a call. Thanks!