Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: fender eliminaor  (Read 864 times)

Offline iakona

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
fender eliminaor
on: June 18, 2020, 02:22:48 AM
Hey all. Just got home today from picking up my 2020 candy blue. Absolutely love it. As most do with sport bikes in the first few days of ownership I was wondering what the best options are for fender eliminator kits. The evotech performance looks quite nice but I see some have motodynamic and others.  Any input is appreciated.

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Re: fender eliminaor
Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 02:55:09 AM
Welcome!

I have the integrated taillight from motodynamic and I absolutely love it. My fender is a cheap one from Aliexpress and it works perfectly too.
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline turbo_crispy

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Dallas
Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 04:08:55 AM

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 04:25:51 AM
I went with the Vagabond kit. Let's you use your stock turn signals as well. There are knockoffs that are cheaper but I wanted to make sure the kit would fit perfectly and be of quality material and build so I sprang extra and went with their kit.

Online RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 09:20:14 AM
Another vote for vagabond. Quality made bit of kit and gives the plate a nice angle too. Welcome to the forum :028:
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Offline porkchop

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2019
  • Town / City: Central NY
Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 12:52:35 PM
$28 on AliExpress, comes with
an LED light and fit right on.
Just gotta hold my plate...

"The ride is the reason"

Offline BroskiiX

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NWA
Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 03:16:52 PM
I went with R&G pretty happy so far. I got that integrated taillight , cleaned up pretty good imo 🤘 I guess it's preference and whatever your budget is , no wrong choice.

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 03:37:01 PM
*Originally Posted by BroskiiX [+]
I went with R&G pretty happy so far. I got that integrated taillight , cleaned up pretty good imo 🤘 I guess it's preference and whatever your budget is , no wrong choice.

Get a cheaper one and cut the flasher holes. That's what I did!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline BroskiiX

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: NWA
Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 04:09:18 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
Get a cheaper one and cut the flasher holes. That's what I did!

I thought about doing that! I couldn't stand the turn signals sticking out so far, Everytime I'd swing my leg over, I would always snag on the passenger side and I was afraid my fat leg would snap it off lol

Offline iakona

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 12:07:11 AM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
I went with the Vagabond kit. Let's you use your stock turn signals as well. There are knockoffs that are cheaper but I wanted to make sure the kit would fit perfectly and be of quality material and build so I sprang extra and went with their kit.

Thanks for the input. Going with Vagabond or evo tech. I dont mind spending a little more for a quality product.