Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Forum stickers?  (Read 151 times)

Offline bobw

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2019 Z900BKF
  • Town / City: Southampton UK
Forum stickers?
on: June 22, 2020, 07:58:18 PM
Not sure if this has come up before but is there a small sticker using forum web address available probably best in white?.I have been on other forums in the past that have a small sticker small enough to fit on windscreen each side just enough to see and identify other forum members when out and  about.It also advertises forum to non members.
Better to arrive 10 minutes late in this world than to arrive years too early in the next.

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900 Pro
  • Admin/Moderator
Re: Forum stickers?
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 10:16:52 AM
Fraid not at the moment.   :038:

Have to say that we've done this before on other bike forums and the take up was fairly small, subsequently leaving us out of pocket with unsold items.

Put "Z900 Forum" into Google/Bing search and we come out tops so not really a problem finding us.   :001:

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 12:18:27 PM
To be honest, if the "Z900 Forum" had a nice or interesting logo, this would do well. I don't find the logo (if you can even call it that) interesting or nice looking enough to consider it sticker worthy IMO.

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900 Pro
  • Admin/Moderator
Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 06:21:43 PM
It's from the official Kawasaki Z900 logo !  :002: