Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Two brothers?  (Read 681 times)

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
Re: Two brothers?
Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 03:30:38 PM
If I didn't want the shorty GP look of the Leo Vince, I would've gone with a Two Brothers. They do give off a nice deep growl sound. Nothing like a street bike but I did have a Two Brothers on my Spyder RS back when I had it and it sounded really good :028:

Online Mikerz900

• Z900 Member
  • "Crazy like a beaver I am!"
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Toronto
Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 03:37:29 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
Thats the hurricane one? It looks nice on the bike!

I think Ill wait for you to change your headers. Im not much in a hurry. Im interested to see the final sound. From what Im reading they focus on making a deep growl sound!

I recently opted to spend money installing my Hyperpro RSC damper so It'll be a little bit before I try to slide the next bigger accessory purchase past the wife 🤣  (being the headers)... However, in the name testing (for everyone's benefit LOL), I'm happy to take donations toward the cost!! 💰💵💰💵🤣👍

I'm going to get the M4 headers (reasonable price and they advertise as fitting all slip-ons). Will post in here when ready!

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 03:56:41 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
If I didn't want the shorty GP look of the Leo Vince, I would've gone with a Two Brothers. They do give off a nice deep growl sound. Nothing like a street bike but I did have a Two Brothers on my Spyder RS back when I had it and it sounded really good :028:

You got the lv10 right? Dont add the headers lol.. youll kind of regret it! Too loud. Im hoping to get a good price this winter on my lv10 so it wont cost too much buying the 2bros
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #13 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:41 PM
*Originally Posted by Mikerz900 [+]
I recently opted to spend money installing my Hyperpro RSC damper so It'll be a little bit before I try to slide the next bigger accessory purchase past the wife 🤣  (being the headers)... However, in the name testing (for everyone's benefit LOL), I'm happy to take donations toward the cost!! 💰💵💰💵🤣👍

I'm going to get the M4 headers (reasonable price and they advertise as fitting all slip-ons). Will post in here when ready!

Cmon pull the trigger! Get them!!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 03:58:42 PM
You got the lv10 right? Dont add the headers lol.. youll kind of regret it! Too loud. Im hoping to get a good price this winter on my lv10 so it wont cost too much buying the 2bros

Yeah I've pretty much abandoned the idea of a full system. Don't want to risk my neighbors calling the cops on me at 4:30 in the morning 😁

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 04:30:11 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
Yeah I've pretty much abandoned the idea of a full system. Don't want to risk my neighbors calling the cops on me at 4:30 in the morning 😁

Good thing about the lv10 is its looking good and still give a little something with the oem headers!

Offline 3alfa3

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Zagreb
Reply #16 on: June 30, 2020, 04:36:10 PM
Good thing about the lv10 is its looking good and still give a little something with the oem headers!

I wonder what it sounds like on EU 2020 model which is louder from the start from previous models

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #17 on: June 30, 2020, 04:57:33 PM
*Originally Posted by 3alfa3 [+]

I wonder what it sounds like on EU 2020 model which is louder from the start from previous models

You mean the LV10 with stock headers? If so I can record a sound clip if you want.

Edit... Sorry, didn't notice you said EU model. Mine is US
Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:58:24 PM by jaanpla

Online Mikerz900

• Z900 Member
  • "Crazy like a beaver I am!"
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Toronto
Reply #18 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:41 PM
Cmon pull the trigger! Get them!!

Hahahahaha 🤣

I can find no flaw in your reasoning lol. I should definitely just pull the trigger.

We did just replace the car too so that's part of my needing to wait a bit 🤔

I appreciate the enthusiasm for upgrades to my bike 🤣👍

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 05:08:51 PM
*Originally Posted by Mikerz900 [+]
Hahahahaha 🤣

I can find no flaw in your reasoning lol. I should definitely just pull the trigger.

We did just replace the car too so that's part of my needing to wait a bit 🤔

I appreciate the enthusiasm for upgrades to my bike 🤣👍

Haha take your time! Appreciate the quiet ride while you still can!