Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !


Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze  (Read 1385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RichardPB

  • Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 23
  • Town / City: Rustington
  • Country: gb
Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
on: July 22, 2020, 11:31:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well ?

Here at Powerbronze, we have developed products for the 2020 Kawasaki Z900.

The following items are newly developed for the 2020 model.

330 mm Light Screen - from 85


Available in 17 different colours, image shows Dark Tint

Link to product - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/kawasaki-z900-20-330-mm-430-u283.html

400 mm Light Screen - from 85


Available in 17 different colours, image shows Dark Tint

Link to product - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/kawasaki-z900-20-400-mm-430-u283a.html

Headlight Protector - from 27


Available in our full range of colours, image shows Dark Tint which is not road legal. Only clear, light tint and yellow are road legal.

Link to product - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/kawasaki-z900-20-440-k629c.html

As well as the products above, we also have the following items which we have confirmed fit of to the 2020 model.

Belly Pan
Eliminator / Tail Tidy
Rear Hugger
Hand Guards
Badged Crash Posts
Radiator Grill
Fork Protectors
Swing Arm Protectors

All of these items can be seen on the link below.

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=category&cat_id=0&brand=KAWASAKI&model=Z900&year=2020

Please Note : Items from the Z900RS are currently showing up as well as the items for the Z900. This is due to an overlap in our search system, which we are currently working on. Please check carefully which bike the parts you are looking at are for.

Don't forget when placing orders, that you can get 10% off by entering the discount code UKFORUM1 at the shopping cart of our website as shown below and pressing apply.



If ordering from overseas, please ensure that you put a phone number on your order as we need this to be able to dispatch the goods using our couriers.

Look forward to hearing what you think.

All the best,
Richard

Offline jaanpla

  • Z900 Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 215
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
  • Country: us
Re: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 08:01:20 PM
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well ?

Here at Powerbronze, we have developed products for the 2020 Kawasaki Z900.

The following items are newly developed for the 2020 model.

330 mm Light Screen - from 85




If ordering from overseas, please ensure that you put a phone number on your order as we need this to be able to dispatch the goods using our couriers.

Look forward to hearing what you think.

All the best,
Richard

Just so I am sure, this is for the windscreen, correct? It says Light Screen but you also have headlight protectors so guessing it's for the windscreen. You can ship to the US? If so what will shipping cost be? Will this also fit the US model 2020 Z? Lastly, do you by chance have any pictures showing the windscreen from the front of the bike and not an angled shot? Thanks for any info you can give me :028:

Offline RichardPB

  • Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 23
  • Town / City: Rustington
  • Country: gb
Re: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 05:32:25 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
Just so I am sure, this is for the windscreen, correct? It says Light Screen but you also have headlight protectors so guessing it's for the windscreen. You can ship to the US? If so what will shipping cost be? Will this also fit the US model 2020 Z? Lastly, do you by chance have any pictures showing the windscreen from the front of the bike and not an angled shot? Thanks for any info you can give me :028:

Hello,

Yes, the Light Screen is our name for the windscreen.

The shipping to the USA for the windscreen would be 10.

All the best,
Richard


Offline JEPPAY

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 49
  • Bike: Z900 2020
  • Town / City: Randers
  • Country: dk
Re: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 06:09:46 PM
Thank you so much! This is a fantastic service, and for you to bring it on, yourselfs is a great move!
Come visit me at
www.youtube.com/JEPPAY

Offline jaanpla

  • Z900 Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 215
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
  • Country: us
Re: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 03:24:25 AM
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hello,

Yes, the Light Screen is our name for the windscreen.

The shipping to the USA for the windscreen would be 10.

All the best,
Richard

I actually ordered it that same day. Took a gamble that it was in fact the windscreen since your site says you only had 2 in stock. May I ask how long until it actually ships out?

Offline RichardPB

  • Approved Vendor
  • Z900 Member
  • *
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Posts: 23
  • Town / City: Rustington
  • Country: gb
Re: Z900 2020 Products Now Available from Powerbronze
Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 05:09:50 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
I actually ordered it that same day. Took a gamble that it was in fact the windscreen since your site says you only had 2 in stock. May I ask how long until it actually ships out?

Hello,

Your order was actually shipped last week and is currently with the couriers.

I will send you a private message with the tracking number on it.

All the best,
Richard