Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Yammie does the Z900  (Read 1289 times)

Offline turbo_crispy

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Dallas
Yammie does the Z900
on: August 03, 2020, 06:02:44 PM
I'm just saw this, so I don't know where he goes with it. 

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Re: Yammie does the Z900
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 06:26:11 PM
I simply refuse to watch any of his videos. He's a typical spread sheet YT....opinions based only by its specification sheets. I struggle to understand his audience  :157:

Offline turbo_crispy

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Dallas
Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 09:31:15 PM
*Originally Posted by Frontline [+]
I simply refuse to watch any of his videos. He's a typical spread sheet YT....opinions based only by its specification sheets. I struggle to understand his audience  :157:

Yeah, I'm not sure why I thought he would actually have one to ride.  FWIW, I'm his audience.  If you haven't watched in the last year, it's totally different that his early pre-crash videos. 

Offline superpig

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Yorkshire
Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 12:41:18 AM
Never heard of her.
ZXR400 / ZX6R / ZX10R / Z900

www.instagram.com/motomatt46

Devilishly fiery and combustable, strictly for masochists, the unhindged and those with reckless bravado.

Offline RedRooster

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2018 Persimmon Red
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 03:38:59 AM
*Originally Posted by turbo_crispy [+]
If you haven't watched in the last year, it's totally different that his early pre-crash videos.
Yep, a near death head-on experience with a Porsche can do that to a person.

Offline Leto_II

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Salina, Kansas
Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 03:11:21 PM
Yeah I can't stand this guy (well his YouTube persona, he might be a great human being)...

When "I'm an expert motorcyclist" and "since I started riding six years ago" coexist in a paragraph, they lose all credibility haha. 

Idk maybe it's jealousy, he's figured out a way to make a living riding bikes.  And at least he's not the pied piper of two wheels maxwrist, getting ppl to go on group rides waaaaaaaaaaay above their skill level and crashing constantly.

Online Led Zed 70

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 03:54:16 PM
I watch some of his videos but he is a bit goofy! Also I agree hes just reading off stats no real world test and hes bias to Yamaha and Triumph of course!! I think maybe thats the only brands hes owned and rode!! Still worse than him are the ones that cant even get the stats right about the bike! I read one the other day that said its first year was 2018 and that the 2020 was better because the first gen didnt have adjustable rebound or preload suspension! Who gives these idiots permission to write articles?!!! I was gonna reply to give him a fact check but Only way to comment was by social media like Facebook etc and Homie dont play that!!✌️

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 01:22:03 PM
Here is the sad reality....Just like the many YT motorcycle expert fools, their content is all about driving their numbers (metric/views). And there are far more people watching and driving YT content that doesn't care about the actual facts if the crap they are saying is done in an entertaining way. The term...I saw it on YT so it must be true applies. Similar comparison is "Top Gear" vs "Fifth Gear". Top Gear is about entertaining a not very technical car crowd that is only watching because its mindless entertainment. Fifth Gear is (was) actually giving good information and results...stuff a potential buyer of said car they are testing will find useful. Personally, except for very few exceptions, I don't consider Top Gear a car enthusiast show..except if I'm bored and want entertainment spoon fed to me because nothing else is on....  :180:

ps.  :020: Tiff Needell walks on water in my eyes :037:
Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:29:22 PM by Frontline

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 01:33:47 PM
No1 brought entertainment like top gear and grand tour did. Their adventures are just crazy and amusing. Do I watch it so I can preciously buy my next car? ### no lol. Always fun looking at someone drifting a Ferrari lol

Most iconic trio in my opinion
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online Led Zed 70

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 04:22:47 PM
Just watched that FortNine video on chain cleaners, now that guy does some good informative videos. Him MC garage, and Brock have some good videos as far as being useful instead of just entertainment.