Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SW-Motech SLC Side Carriers for SYS Bags, Legend, or Urban ABS side bags  (Read 294 times)

Offline QFW181

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Portland, Oregon

Howdy, would anyone in the Portland Oregon area like to test-fit a set of SW-Motech side carriers on their 2020 Z900?  They are a pre-production item to fit the new bike with the helmet lock that gets in the way of the brackets that we had made for previous year models.  We are sorting out the same thing for the Z900RS.  We are also sorting out the Blaze Saddlebags for both iterations.  We need to verify fitment, but if you have a 2020 and would like to purchase them once they are fitted and we take some pictures, that can be arranged at a discount. 

Please let me know.  My name is Quentin I am the Technical Manager for www.SW-Motech.us  We make Saddlebags, Bag Systems, Side Bags, crash bars, engine guards, frame sliders, axle sliders, kickstand foot extenders, lighting systems , navigation systems, quick release tank bags etc. 

:305:

Any help is appreciated.  Even if you don't need this bag system and want a discount on something else we make, just fitting them up would be enough for us to do that. 

Cheers,
QW

Offline cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
I would like to say Hello and Welcome here. Glad a company like yours is reaching directly to the community.

I would gladly help but Im way too far in Canada. I hope someone here will volunteer!

Have a good day!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline turbo_crispy

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Dallas
Id like to help but my 2020 is in Texas. Yes, very cool to see you working around the helmet lock with us.

Offline alex_blackman

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Molalla
I have a 2020 and am close to Portland.  I would be willing to help for a future discount on the blaze saddlebag system when it is fixed for the 2020 model.