Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New here  (Read 602 times)

Offline 12vltfrk

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2019 z900rs
  • Town / City: Rochester N.Y.
New here
on: August 23, 2020, 09:24:48 AM
Hello from the Roc 14606

Offline savedzrex

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: ZRX1200 Versys 1000
  • Town / City: Tallahassee
Re: New here
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 05:28:02 PM
 :400: :400:      Hello....... :305: :305:
Let the Good Times Roll...........Amen

Offline TriggerBlister

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Robinson
Re: New Here as Well
Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 09:28:18 AM
  Hello, I currently live in Robinson IL. I've been aspiring to get myself a Z900 since 2017, the overall balance of the bike seems to fit how I want to commute by motorcycle. I'm 33 yo, and this will be my first road machine, I know it doesn't fit into the neat little category of beginner motorcycles. I'm not exactly a noob to two wheeled machines, I spent most of my adolescence riding, and rebuilding bikes/quads. Being above average build at 6' 245lbs I want a bike that will have the low end torque without having the tendency to pick the front wheel up every time I grab a bit of throttle. I really like the changes made for 2020, making the bike user friendly with TCS and rider modes. My game plan when I first roll of the lot is put the bike in low power mode to get my self acquainted with the weight and balance of the bike before putting the full 115 whp to the road. Any thoughts, and input welcomed.

Thank You,
New User TriggerBlister

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 10:45:42 PM
*Originally Posted by 12vltfrk [+]
Hello from the Roc 14606
.  Welcome!

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Re: New Here as Well
Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 10:51:12 PM
*Originally Posted by TriggerBlister [+]
  Hello, I currently live in Robinson IL. I've been aspiring to get myself a Z900 since 2017, the overall balance of the bike seems to fit how I want to commute by motorcycle. I'm 33 yo, and this will be my first road machine, I know it doesn't fit into the neat little category of beginner motorcycles. I'm not exactly a noob to two wheeled machines, I spent most of my adolescence riding, and rebuilding bikes/quads. Being above average build at 6' 245lbs I want a bike that will have the low end torque without having the tendency to pick the front wheel up every time I grab a bit of throttle. I really like the changes made for 2020, making the bike user friendly with TCS and rider modes. My game plan when I first roll of the lot is put the bike in low power mode to get my self acquainted with the weight and balance of the bike before putting the full 115 whp to the road. Any thoughts, and input welcomed.

Thank You,
New User TriggerBlister. I think with your experience on off road bikes you would be fine. Also the electronics of new model and common sense/ control. The bike without electronics is great and tame if you have control and know how to ride. You may want to upgrade suspension for your weight but may also be fine with just good set up? Check out threads about that if you havent already. I will say its a great bike especially for the cost. Share pics when you get it!

Offline BlueRibbonRM

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Collegeville
Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 01:47:14 AM
Welcome!!