Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Bonjour de France  (Read 367 times)

Offline PFEN

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: L'Est de PARIS
Bonjour de France
on: September 26, 2020, 07:56:51 AM
Hello,
almost 63 years and a lot of machines owned for almost 45 years of riding. Japanese but also Europeans. I was missing a big 4 cylinder ..it's done. A 2019 Z900 model. so as not to be too bored with electronics (I'm old school). I have been reading this forum for some time. I like this sincere approach where we talk above all and especially about motorcycles with passion. I also find addresses that cannot be found in France to see what it is possible to buy for our motorcycles. in short: fun, good times and knowledge to take from all of you. forgive my very scholarly English (I left school a long time ago but luckily google helps old people like me). thank you. PFEN

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Re: Bonjour de France
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 03:06:21 PM
Welcome! This is a great place to gather knowledge and share your biking experiences. Your English is better than most of us that speak it as our first language including myself🤣

Offline PFEN

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 05:09:12 PM
merci.. :037:

Online Sarge

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Atlanta
Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 03:40:13 AM
Welcome, from the U.S.

I concur; your English is more than acceptable!  I myself know very little of the French language, so youre clearly more scholarly than I am.

This is a great forum...a plethora of information about a great motorcycle.  Having owned a lot of motorcycles myself, I sure enjoy my 2017 Zed 900.  I weigh 165 lbs and Ive refined the suspension to my liking, and currently running Bridgestone S21 tyres...much better handling than original configuration (as most will attest).

Enjoy!

Sarge

Offline PFEN

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 06:28:24 AM
It is obvious that language can be a barrier, but when you share the same passions, it is easier to get along and understand each other.  I will try here (I have already posted some pictures) to show what we can do with our motorcycles.  in this environment I ride and of course share with you some photos of this country which does not forget what we owe to our American friends

Offline BlueRibbonRM

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: Collegeville
Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 02:43:34 AM
Welcome! You will be just fine here, as you said it's all about sharing the passion for sweet motorcycles! Saw some of the threads you started, great looking bike you have!