Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi from Pacific Northwest  (Read 477 times)

Offline TheNakedCruiser

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Portland
Hi from Pacific Northwest
on: March 30, 2021, 12:48:17 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a new proud owner of the mighty z900. Got if a few weeks ago, and boy I love it. I'm here to say hi, and thank you in advance for all the help I'll get from here!

I'm a new rider/returning. I used to ride scooters in my teens. When I moved here (USA), I never rode, until last summer when I finally decided to  get my endorsement. Planned to get it around March last year, but y'know, COVID. Anyway, I bought a z400, but after riding a few months, I felt the need to upgrade. Was going to go for a z650, but for a little more I could get the z900. I didn't think I needed all that power, and probably would've preferred the size of the z650. But her voice when she sings, I had to get her (is that weird?).

I am very happy that I went with this bike. While it's technically not my first bike, it is probably the first one I'll live with, so fingers crossed everything goes well. I am not very mechanical, but I can learn things, so I really appreciate everything I'll learn from all of you who are wiser in the art! I really would love to learn more about her from all of you!

Thanks and safe riding!

Online Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Re: Hi from Pacific Northwest
Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 12:55:16 AM
Welcome.

Those blue Z's always look like they are plugged into a wall socket. Like it or not, they sure "pop"  :062:
SAVE OUR RACECARS! - Support the RPM Act - SEMA.ORG/RPM

Offline MaverickAus

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2021 Z900
  • Town / City: Coffs Harbour
Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 10:00:55 AM
Wow we never got that colour here that looks awesome.

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 03:38:48 PM
Welcome and congrats she wont disappoint! Yes lots of knowledgeable people on here that can help you out. Ride safe!

Offline TheNakedCruiser

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Portland
Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 11:13:40 PM
On behalf of my future self's brain and wallet, I want to thank you all for all your wisdom.

If anyone is in the Portland area here let me know, I don't know anyone who rides and would like to hang out on group rides. I mean I know a lot of people who "wants" to ride, but no other knights in my social circle. I'm hoping to expand that.

Stay safe y'all!