Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: HJC RPHA 11 Pro (Star Wars Kylo Ren) Helmet - Limited Edition  (Read 354 times)

Offline RedRooster

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: 2018 Persimmon Red
Size L, DOB 2017, Cardo PackTalk installed, includes M headliner and M cheek pads. Clear, Silver Mirror, and Dk Smoke shields.

Purchased used in May 2020, was like brand new at the time. I used it about 4 hrs. in 2020, thats it.

Stored indoors temp controlled when not in use. Excellent condition no scratches, mars, chips, and internals are like new.

With included extra headliner/cheek pads, you will get the right fit without having to buy additional liner/pads.

$350 shipped UPS Ground continental US only. Price is firm... if no sale here, off to to eBay.

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
Which cheek pads and liner are installed, M or L? Also just want to make sure I read it right, the Cardo comes with it?

Offline RedRooster

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
Can't remember which ones are in it right now. I will pull out of box and get back to you.

Yes, the Cardo is included. Helmet hasn't been used since last summer. I better charge it up and make sure it's still operational.

Whoa... I was typing up the eBay listing as your post appeared. I will hold off a bit...

Offline RedRooster

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
Medium headliner and cheek pads are installed, which are the new ones that I purchased.

This is how HJC has them labeled -

Headliner -
M 35mm
L/XL 30mm

Cheek Pads -
M 57-58cm  7 1/8 - 7 1/4
L 58-59cm  7 1/4 - 7 3/8

Yep, my head measurement is a tad over 57 mm, and it's a nice snug fit.

Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 11:54:00 PM by RedRooster