Hi I'm Dave, from Leeds Yorkshire UK. Had a Z900 since 2019. Just picked up my new 2021 model. So many superb improvements.
Most impressed with;
1) The stock exhaust/ intake sound. Much deeper and sportier sound than previous bike, even on start up/tick over, anybody else noticed this?
2) Range indicator doesn't blank out at 40/50 miles to go, now indicates miles remaining down to zero (not tested this to the limit of course)
3) TFT screen is class, easy to use, superb info/display.
4) Throttle is so responsive. I was concerned about reviews claiming jerkiness. Concerns were Ill founded, throttle is superb, even in 1st gear.
5) Seat height is noticeably higher, makes ride more comfortable, nearly caught me out putting feet down on first ride though. Have noticed a slight ache to shoulder blades/top of back after long ride, might have to use knees/tank more?
Love to hear your responses....