Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2021 Kawasaki Z900 ABS.....my brand new bike "gift" from my boss  (Read 1122 times)

Offline telefanatic

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Atlanta GA
This is my first brand new bike. My boss/ceo of the company I work for the last few years bought this for me 2021 Kawasaki Z900 all paid for. My dad passed on Christmas Eve very suddenly and I had to sell my CBR1000rr to pay for the funeral. It was a very tragic death, he was visiting me from Ukraine, I got to spend about 2 hours with him just talking about everything since he got to the States, all the way until I watched him take his last breaths at the hospital on Christmas day  :012: :012: :012: broke my heart.
And my boss he did this for me. He's amazing human being. Love the guy! He has a golden heart.

Offline Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
  • Town / City: Merseyside/W Lancs.
*Originally Posted by telefanatic [+]
This is my first brand new bike. My boss/ceo of the company I work for the last few years bought this for me 2021 Kawasaki Z900 all paid for. My dad passed on Christmas Eve very suddenly and I had to sell my CBR1000rr to pay for the funeral. It was a very tragic death, he was visiting me from Ukraine, I got to spend about 2 hours with him just talking about everything since he got to the States, all the way until I watched him take his last breaths at the hospital on Christmas day  :012: :012: :012: broke my heart.
And my boss he did this for me. He's amazing human being. Love the guy! He has a golden heart.

Really sorry to hear of the loss of your father.

Awesome boss! Sounds like you deserve him.  :821:

Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.

Offline telefanatic

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Atlanta GA
*Originally Posted by Cazzy_R [+]
Really sorry to hear of the loss of your father.

Awesome boss! Sounds like you deserve him.  :821:

Thank you! i Really Appeciate it!

Offline Led Zed 70

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
  • Town / City: Round Rock
Yes sorry for your loss. Your boss sounds like a great person. Congrats on the new bike.

Offline MaverickAus

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2021 Z900
  • Town / City: Coffs Harbour
Sorry for your loss my Dad passed nearly 5 years ago. What a great boss and an awesome gift. Enjoy.

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
I'm sorry for your loss but you got to see your dad before he was gone. It matters. And it was awesome  you stepped up and sold something dear to you to pay for his funeral. You did the right thing.
And your boss... what a great guy.

Offline Oakr

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Bike: 2021 Z900
  • Town / City: Chico
Like the others have said, we are so sorry for your loss. I would imagine there would be a big difference between the two bikes, but I just recently aquired my Z and love it. I have no doubt you will too. Welcome aboard.

Offline KawaJagz

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2018 Z900
  • Town / City: Lowestoft
That is a very sad but also very heart warming story.

Having lost my own Dad 3 years ago I know the pain you are feeling. However the pain will ease and as time passes you'll be able to think of him without it hurting so much, although it never goes away completely.

That's a brilliant boss you have and just goes to show there are still some amazing people about.

Enjoy your new Z and also all the good memories you have of your Dad.

Best wishes to you.
Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 10:25:33 AM by KawaJagz
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure!

Offline Raapio

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900 Performance
  • Town / City: Heerhugowaard
Speechless about this story.......
Sadness and happyness are so close.

The loss of your Dad, but the gesture from your boss. Of course you can never replace your dad but it helps a little healing the wound.