Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New wanting to go back to the bike hobby .. from Ontario Canada  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Cyborg1975

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Rockland
*Originally Posted by Cazzy_R [+]
Why not get a Z900RS?
 Retains the fun aspect of our derivative but much more passenger friendly without the bulk of the Versys.
 Plus the RS is ever so pretty.  :018:

thanks for the idea ;) but no ... honestly I dont know, it is like going into a bar and seeing a girl and say "I dont know why but that girl even though probably ok repulses me so bad" ;) ...

I dont seem to have chemistry with that one at all .. the Z900 I love the style .. the versys, not that bad a bit less thrill for me but so much promising for convenience ... but the RS just simply does not attract me at all even though must be not that bad

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
*Originally Posted by Cyborg1975 [+]
thanks for the idea ;) but no ... honestly I dont know, it is like going into a bar and seeing a girl and say "I dont know why but that girl even though probably ok repulses me so bad" ;) ...

I dont seem to have chemistry with that one at all .. the Z900 I love the style .. the versys, not that bad a bit less thrill for me but so much promising for convenience ... but the RS just simply does not attract me at all even though must be not that bad
C'mon, we've all left the bar with a girl that didn't tick all the boxes. And spent too much time with her than we should have.  :063:
Right?

Offline Cyborg1975

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
C'mon, we've all left the bar with a girl that didn't tick all the boxes. And spent too much time with her than we should have.  :063:
Right?

Lol you got a point there  :008:

Offline Cazzy_R

• Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
  • Town / City: Merseyside/W Lancs.
*Originally Posted by Cyborg1975 [+]

but the RS just simply does not attract me at all even though must be not that bad

We should start drinking together, and I could have the "ugly" one.  :063:
Tighten it 'til it strips then back it off half a turn.

Offline Cyborg1975

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
*Originally Posted by Cazzy_R [+]
We should start drinking together, and I could have the "ugly" one.  :063:

Lol !! I wouldnt say the ugly one but more the one for a different taste lol  :152:
Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:43:55 PM by Cyborg1975

Offline iakona

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: New York
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
Right?

Some are still with them  :155: