Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: NEW VM-KZ910 Fender Eliminator Kit fit for Kawasaki Z900 (2017-2021)  (Read 1051 times)

Offline broderp

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900 ABS & Z400 ABS
NEW VM-KZ910 Fender Eliminator Kit fit for Kawasaki Z900 (2017-2021)

This is a NEW item, never mounted.  I only took it out of the box for the images/ video.  I installed the exact same item on my Z900 and its awesome.  It comes with
   VM-KZ910 Tail Tidy
   Mounting Hardware
   Install Instructions

Key features include:
   Pressed-in threaded inserts - no loose bolts to fumble around with during installation PLUS a nice clean appearance from the bottom.
   Lightweight aluminum construction strength with light wait is always good!
   Cut and formed using state-of-the-art CNC turret punching and bending machines for a high quality accurate fit.
   Powder Coat Paint long lasting durable color and finish that resists chipping & fading.

Thru circumstance I wound up with an extra tail tidy for the Z900.  The part  is a near identical clone to the Vagabond version of the exact same model number. The only major difference is a HUGE price difference.  The Vagabond will set you back around $70.  This part is a fraction of that.  Other than price, only the center of the tail tidy (area where the top-center of the license plate covers) varies from the $70 Vagabond version. 

I am asking $25 plus actual shipping.  Shipping costs will vary based on your location and shipping method.

I have installed the exact same item on my own Z900, and absolutely love the look and fit.  Below is a link to a short video to show the actual item for sale and the one I installed on my Z900. 

Installation is straight forward. The video below covers the install so well I did not even have to read the instructions that came with the kit.

If you have any questions, please ask.

IM me if you are interested.  :028:

NOTE: (the fine print lol)
I am not a dealer for the company making this, nor do I sell anything or have a store from etc..  I just do not see the point having this laying around if someone could use it.  Item description is based on the manufacturers website/ comments.  I am not responsible for any misrepresentation or errors based on that information.   Because of this, I am selling the eliminator kit as-is, with no implied warranty so please look at the video, request images for clarification and be sure you can install it (or have access to some one who can) before making payment.  I am not responsible if you damage your Z900 during installation.  I will document/ video the boxing and dropping off at the designated shipper to help assure you receive and get what you pay for.  If it gets lost or damaged, then we both have proof.  I can only accept PayPal at this time. 

Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:33:01 AM by broderp

Offline MaverickAus

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2021 Z900
  • Town / City: Coffs Harbour
I'm very impressed with the quality of mine  :062:

The only issue was for the Australian 2021 model with LED blinkers the hole isn't big enough for the connectors to pass through. I drilled the hole bigger, someone else removed the connectors and then replaced them after passing the wires through. It's not a big deal.

If you don't have the LED blinkers I'm guessing it's not an issue.

Offline RedRooster

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2018 Persimmon Red
Yep, this tail tidy is the real deal. I have the exact same one on my 2018.

Fit is perfect with a really good seal underneath the tail. License plate light and turn signals are eezy-peezy and snug as a bug under a rug. 

Want 'em, get 'em, and hopefully the next poster will be a got 'em.

:490:

Offline Zcallan93

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Town / City: New haven CT
Still available? Pm if so! Super interested!

Offline broderp

• Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Bike: Z900 ABS & Z400 ABS
SOLD.    :028:

Offline porkchop

• Z900 Master
  • Bike: 2019
  • Town / City: Central NY
*Originally Posted by broderp [+]
SOLD.    :028:

Ray,