Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Purchasing dropped Z900  (Read 1127 times)

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Re: Purchasing dropped Z900
Reply #10 on: June 25, 2021, 03:51:48 PM
Is that Craigslist add still up for the z900? I'd like to see it but I understand if you want you keep it on the down-low for now.
I'm not in the market for another bike as I'm over my 'three bike maximum' as it is. I'm just curious.

Offline Coalboy

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Town / City: Fort Walton Beach
Reply #11 on: June 25, 2021, 11:01:12 PM
The post is no longer up. I did text the seller to ask him to take a picture of the bike with a piece of paper with my name on it. He went radio silent. Given that the bike was being sold in Tallahassee, FL, I wouldn't have been too surprised if someone was waiting at the address to rob me... but maybe I am overly paranoid and I simply missed out on a great price. Oh well.

The good news is, I found a new bike at a dealership in Alabama for a good price. Picking it up tomorrow!

Offline NineseveN

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: 2021 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Pennsylvania
Reply #12 on: June 26, 2021, 03:18:46 AM
*Originally Posted by Coalboy [+]
The post is no longer up. I did text the seller to ask him to take a picture of the bike with a piece of paper with my name on it. He went radio silent. Given that the bike was being sold in Tallahassee, FL, I wouldn't have been too surprised if someone was waiting at the address to rob me... but maybe I am overly paranoid and I simply missed out on a great price. Oh well.

The good news is, I found a new bike at a dealership in Alabama for a good price. Picking it up tomorrow!

That is good news. Ride safe.

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #13 on: June 26, 2021, 03:29:05 AM
 :821: You did the right thing. You're going to love the Z.