Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Leo Vince Nero legit  (Read 298 times)

Offline Teddy_900

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Leo Vince Nero legit
on: September 14, 2021, 12:45:43 AM
https://www.leovince.com/en-us/product/1811-3556-nero-stainless-steel-kawasaki-z-900-2017-2019

No I don't work for them and am not paid by them.  But I can absolutely say that after 3 days with this exhaust, I absolutely love it.  Perfect sound.  Deep belch down low, sounds perfect throughout the rev range.  It's just intoxicating, makes you just want to rip it and hear her roar.
Every Z should come stock like this.
Of course this is with full headers, ais capped, 02 delete, tuned.  And the baffle removed from the exhaust can.  Not too loud, but loud enough to get the adrenaline pumping.  Upon startup you will notice definitely much louder over stock exhaust.  But never gets crazy loud.  Just such a nice sound.
I never heard much about it, just feel it's way underrated.  It's 450 on sale, not cheap, but I think would compare favorably to some 800 dollar options.  Feel like it's a quality build too and nice packaging, you get your money's worth.  Works great with my 230 dollar Chinese stainless headers.  No pops or backfires, very well mannered.  Well on deceleration I sometimes get the slightest pop, but it's not bad, actually quite rewarding.
I just love it 👍thumbs up from me.  Great exhaust can and so glad I picked it.

The video doesn't do it justice, but here it is:

Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:59:52 AM by Teddy_900

Offline RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Re: Leo Vince Nero legit
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 07:59:25 AM
Sounds good. When I saw Leo Vince in the title, I thought it was going to be one of those stubby gp style cans with the mesh on the end. Im not fond of that look and theyre too loud for my taste with a full system, but the longer can looks good and has a better sound imo. Loud enough to be enjoyable but not obnoxious :028:
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Offline Teddy_900

• Z900 Member
  • Topic Author (OP)
Re: Leo Vince Nero legit
Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 02:37:18 PM
Thank you Rob.  Great can for the money 👍