MARKETPLACE RULES and GUIDELINES

Can all members please read the Marketplace Rules and Guidelines before posting in this section:

See: MARKETPLACE RULES and GUIDELINES

Note:

REPLYING TO POSTS

Members should only reply to posts in the "For Sale/Wanted" sections if they have a genuine interest in the item(s) and wish to obtain more information.

If you have no interest in purchasing the item being offered then do not reply to posts with comments, remarks, advice, jokes, or general chat. Such posts will be DELETED without notice.

Cheers  :031:

Author Topic: Brand New Impaktech Crash Cage + Sub Cage Combo >50% off  (Read 163 times)

• Offline amo9933   us

• Z900 Junior Member  ‐    1
    • Topic Author

Offline amo9933

• Z900 Junior Member
    • Topic Author
    • Town / City: Alexandria
    Brand New Impaktech Crash Cage + Sub Cage Combo >50% off
    on: Jun 22, 2022, 09.03 pm
    Jun 22, 2022, 09.03 pm

This is a brand new impaktech crash cage + sub cage I bought for my 2017 green z900. I am asking 400$ + shipping OBO. This was more than 900$ purchased together. I am moving overseas and I never installed on my bike, so I am taking a big L. You can see the original product here: https://impaktechusa.com/ These are much higher quality cages than traditional cages that mount directly to the sides of the bike. The crash cage is 3 parts. There are 2 sides and then a bar that goes under the headers to distribute the force to the other side instead of through the bikes engine case. The subcage (wheelie bar) is one part and mounts where the passenger pegs go. It comes with replaceable sliders for the subcage and crash cage. I know shipping can cost a bit, so please message me if you are interested. I am reasonable and I will work with you for a win-win deal.

rockbound