MARKETPLACE RULES and GUIDELINES

Can all members please read the Marketplace Rules and Guidelines before posting in this section:

See: MARKETPLACE RULES and GUIDELINES

Note:

REPLYING TO POSTS

Members should only reply to posts in the "For Sale/Wanted" sections if they have a genuine interest in the item(s) and wish to obtain more information.

If you have no interest in purchasing the item being offered then do not reply to posts with comments, remarks, advice, jokes, or general chat. Such posts will be DELETED without notice.

Cheers  :031:

Author Topic: Puig Naked New Generation Touring Windscreen (used MAYBE two hours)  (Read 390 times)

• Offline spacejunkiehsv   us

• Z900 Junior Member  ‐    7
    • Topic Author

Offline spacejunkiehsv

• Z900 Junior Member
    • Topic Author
    • Town / City: Huntsville
    Puig Naked New Generation Touring Windscreen (used MAYBE two hours)
    on: Jul 09, 2022, 03.18 am
    Jul 09, 2022, 03.18 am
    I sold my 2021 Z900 and an now trying out an MT-09.  So, I'm selling the only bike-specific part I bought for my Z900.  This windscreen took about 10 minutes for me to install, including some rigging of extra washers under the Puig-provided standoffs.  I took a fairly short ride including about 20 minutes of interstate riding to test it.  This windscreen made a huge difference to me.  I'm 5'7" and felt no wind blast at all on my body.  The wind blast hit around the bottom of my helmet.  So, it should hit around the shoulders or lower for taller folks.  I'll let it go for cheap.  Just make some offers.  For pictures, I'll send the link to where it is listed on ebay.

• Offline Delvryboy   us

• Z900 Member  ‐    20

Offline Delvryboy

• Z900 Member
    Re: Puig Naked New Generation Touring Windscreen (used MAYBE two hours)
    Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2022, 05.23 am
    Jul 09, 2022, 05.23 am
    How much are you asking? This is the larger one, touring, yeah?

Im in northern IL.

• Offline spacejunkiehsv   us

• Z900 Junior Member  ‐    7
    • Topic Author

Offline spacejunkiehsv

• Z900 Junior Member
    • Topic Author
    • Town / City: Huntsville
    Re: Puig Naked New Generation Touring Windscreen (used MAYBE two hours)
    Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2022, 12.53 am
    Jul 25, 2022, 12.53 am
    *Originally Posted by Delvryboy [+]
    How much are you asking? This is the larger one, touring, yeah?

Im in northern IL.

It is the taller touring version.  I'll sell it for $50 plus shipping (great deal I think).  If you want to calculate shipping price, I'll use UPS Ground, shipped from zip code 35611.  The box dimensions are 16.25 x 5.25 x 18.5 inches and 2 lbs 2 oz.

Sorry for the slow reply.  I didn't get an email about a reply.  So, I must not have my forum notifications turned on.