Author Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?  (Read 1616 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Offline Smithy404   gb

    • Z900 Member  ‐    32
    • **
      #10

    Offline Smithy404

    • Z900 Member
    • **
    • Posts: 32
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: West Midlands
    • Country: gb
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2023, 02.45 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 02.45 am
    Finally got round to fitting the 02 delete kit.

    And what I can say is result! CEL gone. Sheís riding a little smoother too. I still have the issue where the bike cuts out when itís at operating temperature, Iím in gear and I blip the throttle repeatedly. Any thoughts?

    Also fitted some cheapo aftermarket fairing that actually seems half decent. It isnít OE quality but you get what you pay for.





    For anyone interested in how it looks


  • Online MZ900   lt

    • Z900 God  ‐    1215
    • *****
      #11

    Online MZ900

    • Z900 God
    • *****
    • Posts: 1215
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: KLP
    • Country: lt
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #11 on: Mar 18, 2023, 09.25 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 09.25 am
     :112: :005:

    Im a bit offtopic

    Am i missing something, how da heck your Z has got brembo and golden forks????  :020:

  • Offline Smithy404   gb

    • Z900 Member  ‐    32
    • **
      #12

    Offline Smithy404

    • Z900 Member
    • **
    • Posts: 32
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: West Midlands
    • Country: gb
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #12 on: Mar 18, 2023, 10.35 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 10.35 am
    *Originally Posted by MZ900 [+]
    :112: :005:

    Im a bit offtopic

    Am i missing something, how da heck your Z has got brembo and golden forks????  :020:


    Itís a Z900 SE they come with a few extra goodies, fully adjustable gold forks, ohlins S46 rear shock and the Brembos. Not that I will ever have the skill set to make use of any of them components lol

  • Online MZ900   lt

    • Z900 God  ‐    1215
    • *****
      #13

    Online MZ900

    • Z900 God
    • *****
    • Posts: 1215
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: KLP
    • Country: lt
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #13 on: Mar 18, 2023, 10.53 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 10.53 am
    *Originally Posted by Smithy404 [+]

    Itís a Z900 SE they come with a few extra goodies, fully adjustable gold forks, ohlins S46 rear shock and the Brembos. Not that I will ever have the skill set to make use of any of them components lol

    white jealeous  :015:


    regarding bikes cut off, something strange to me, good tune supposed to eliminate everything. personally no ideas

  • Offline Smithy404   gb

    • Z900 Member  ‐    32
    • **
      #14

    Offline Smithy404

    • Z900 Member
    • **
    • Posts: 32
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: West Midlands
    • Country: gb
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #14 on: Mar 18, 2023, 11.12 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 11.12 am
    I think it could possibly be the warm idle, which is is definitely under 1K revs, but definitely not under 900rpm. Will adjust it just a tickle and see if that sorts it out but I doubt it. Can it make that much of a difference 🤷🏻‍♂️


  • Online 3alfa3   hr

    • Z900 Master  ‐    681
    • ****
      #15

    Online 3alfa3

    • Z900 Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 681
    • Bike: 2020 Z900
    • Town / City: Zagreb
    • Country: hr
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #15 on: Mar 18, 2023, 11.31 am
    Mar 18, 2023, 11.31 am
    *Originally Posted by Smithy404 [+]
    I think it could possibly be the warm idle, which is is definitely under 1K revs, but definitely not under 900rpm. Will adjust it just a tickle and see if that sorts it out but I doubt it. Can it make that much of a difference 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Warm Idle should be 1100 rpm

  • Offline Smithy404   gb

    • Z900 Member  ‐    32
    • **
      #16

    Offline Smithy404

    • Z900 Member
    • **
    • Posts: 32
    • Bike: Z900
    • Town / City: West Midlands
    • Country: gb
    Re: Akraprovic Headers - ERROR CODE 33?
    Reply #16 on: Mar 18, 2023, 12.05 pm
    Mar 18, 2023, 12.05 pm
    Thank you, will have a fiddle around tomorrow

     



    rockbound