Author New here just picked up my first bike Z900  (Read 142 times)

• Offline Archiwreckt   gb

• Z900 Junior Member  ‐    1
    • Topic Author

Offline Archiwreckt

• Z900 Junior Member
    • Topic Author
    New here just picked up my first bike Z900
    on: Nov 21, 2022, 12.37 pm
    Nov 21, 2022, 12.37 pm
    Just bought my first big road bike. Weather currently is rubbish so Iím going to be staring at it in the garage for a while but couldnít be happier.

Just browsing the forum relentlessly having lurked for a few weeks prior to my purchase, any recommendations welcome but plan on doing plenty of research on here to learn the bike inside and outside.

A few bits of info

- 2018 Z900 with 5000 miles
    - 12 months MOT
    - Full dealer service  history which include a service in the last 300 miles.
    - 1 year warranty included
    - currently having a tracking system installed which links to an app on my phone if bike moved or notifies emergency contacts it suspects involved in an accident.
    - Datatag also on bike.

Bought some R&G sliders, new front indiciators and wing mirrors to make it a little sleeker. Also some r and g case covers to get rid of the silver bits.

The exhaust system has already done away with the sandwich box and has been mapped. Couldnít see under well enough to determine if it was pre or post cat but it sounds amazing so I have no plan on changing it.

Any other mods youíd recommend? Iím sure Iíll stumble across them when browsing the forum but just canít wait to enjoy the bike really.

• Online Led Zed 70   us

• Z900 Master  ‐    960

Online Led Zed 70

• Z900 Master
    • Bike: 2017 Z900ABS
    • Town / City: Round Rock
    Re: New here just picked up my first bike Z900
    Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2022, 03.16 pm
    Nov 21, 2022, 03.16 pm
     :400: and congrats!

rockbound