Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Changing sprockets  (Read 21114 times)

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Re: Changing sprockets
Reply #150 on: June 04, 2020, 04:48:05 AM
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
Says the man from Canada...😂

Youre mistaking with Igloos :)
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline porkchop

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2019
  • Town / City: Central NY
Reply #151 on: June 04, 2020, 11:22:48 AM
Says the man from Canada...😂

Ever have that hearty breakfast of seagull eggs cooked in whale blubber, a side of caribou liver and tree bark wheat toast?
Me either.  :001:

"The ride is the reason"

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #152 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:57 PM
*Originally Posted by porkchop [+]

Ever have that hearty breakfast of seagull eggs cooked in whale blubber, a side of caribou liver and tree bark wheat toast?
Me either.  :001:
My brother, who is the furthest thing from a wimp, was having breakfast in a restaurant in Nova Scotia. (Now keep in mind that his whole group got thoroughly banged up the night before in preparation for his friend's wedding). So he orders something he never heard of before to go with his eggs. The breakfast came out and there was seal meat on the plate. Seal meat. He was queezy but he took a bite anyways. He said before he could react he lost the entire contents of his stomach instantly on the floor.

He apologized to the waitress and other patrons and got a mop to clean up. The waitress said "yeah, that happens a lot with Americans" .

Offline porkchop

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2019
  • Town / City: Central NY
Reply #153 on: June 05, 2020, 02:44:59 PM
My brother, who is the furthest thing from a wimp, was having breakfast in a restaurant in Nova Scotia. (Now keep in mind that his whole group got thoroughly banged up the night before in preparation for his friend's wedding). So he orders something he never heard of before to go with his eggs. The breakfast came out and there was seal meat on the plate. Seal meat. He was queezy but he took a bite anyways. He said before he could react he lost the entire contents of his stomach instantly on the floor.

He apologized to the waitress and other patrons and got a mop to clean up. The waitress said "yeah, that happens a lot with Americans" .

HaHa, that's freakin' awesome!  :008:  :028:
I like poutine.
"The ride is the reason"